Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

entry 11 Jun 2011, 10:21
Hello everyone

I hope that all of you have a good and happy day because the most important in life is be healthy and happy.
I rediscovery this activity after a lot of years and I'm living in a place where the slot cars are not known at all, but I'm a very determinated guy and started this activity again from zero, almost two years passed and slowly but surely I receive my firsts satisfactions.

I created a site that bring to me new people interesting in the hobby, a new medium track (four slots) is starting construction in a place very near of the tourism city of Eilat, a home track is constructed near of Jerusalem and my track is completely functional, I'll start the construction of a little-medium track in order to demonstrate the power of this hobby in different places like hospitals, schools, etc and this will be as all the rest of activities that I am doing completely voluntarily and only for the great love that I have to this hobby that gave to me so many hours of satisfaction always.

I don't know what can happen in the future but for now I feel good and very satisfied and I hope that promptly the slot car will be converted in an "adiction" here.

I will post in the blog different themes about my activity in the slot cars but for today I wanted to share some of you that read the blog with my feelings.

A magnificent day for all of you!!

Ernesto

SMTWTFS