SlotForum banner

SCX new releases - Citron DS Loeb, Renault 8 & Citron CV

7K views 11 replies 10 participants last post by  fast lucky 
#1 ·

The Red Bull Citroen DS was driven by the French driver Sebastian Loeb who won the 31st edition of the Argentinian Rally in 2011.

Ref: A10066X300
February 2012

Wheelbase: 80 mm
Transmission type: 4×4 double pinion
Car lenght: 120 mm
Transmission ratio: 9/27=3
Rear/Front Wheel track: 47 mm
Rear/Front tire diameter: 18.3 mm
Guide type: Classic pivoting ARS
Screws: 5 (2+2+1)

Motor: RX-81 B 19,000 rev.
Transmission type: Rear 4 x 4
Body shell weight: 29.8 gr.
Car weight:87.8 gr.

Renault 8 TS Gordini that race the Rally Talavera in 1975 and was driven by Ignacio "Chichi" Rueda and Jose Manuel Ezquerro.

Ref:A10069X300
February 2012

Wheelbase: 71 mm
Transmission type: 2×4 direct rear
Car length: 82 mm
Transmission ratio: 9/27=3 rear
Axle dimension track: 43.5 mm
Rear tire diameter: 18 mm
Guide type: Pivoting ARS 2007 flat blades
Screws: 4 (1 +2+1)

Motor:Rx4
Traction: 2×4 direct rear
Car weight: 71 g

French classic car: the Citroën 2 CV. This grey decorated car was featuring two engines (in the front and rear part of the car) to generate enough power to run in 4X4 tracks. This SCX car has the long retracting arm as in all the other Off Road cars, this to emphasize the 4x4 wheel drive.

Ref:A10068X300
February 2012

Wheelbase: 75 mm
Transmission type: 4×4 rear
Car length: 119,9 mm
Transmission ratio: 4×4 rear
Axle dimension track: 45 mm
Rear tire diameter: 20,4 mm
Guide type: Off Road
Screws: 3 (2+1)

Motor: RK-11.1
Traction: 4×4
Car weight: 77,7 g
Body car Weight: 21,5 g
Digitalizable: No

See less See more
#2 ·
Great to see the DS still has an RX motor!

And that Renault livery is the best yet!

#7 ·
Ds3 looks nice but is spoiled by the Argentinian flag on the roof, not because it's Argentinian but because it doesn't really go with the rest of the livery. I know it represents an actual car, I just don't like it. Which version of the car will Scaley do?

#10 ·
I'll be getting a DS3, along with the previously released Fiesta. I hope that now the BMW/Prodrive situation is resloved that SCX do at least one Mini to go with them. I really don't want to buy a Scalextric Mini WRC, I want to keep my WRCs SCX/Ninco if I can. Scalextric cars don't run well on my rally track.

#11 · (Edited by Moderator)
QUOTE (DJ @ 11 Feb 2012, 06:57) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Thanks Toni, will have to see which livery Carrera do, I've seen the Carrera go version and that looks better.

It look that Carrera will make the Ciroen DS3 WRC Van Merksteijn version.

I believe that a livery like this:

Also take a look at the page here in Slotforum about the Carrera's presentaion at the Nuremberg Toy Fair. There is a Rally Evolution Track Set with the Citroen DS3 of Loeb, the roof is without the Argetinean flag.

Toni

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.