SlotForum banner

2000 posts

1K views 10 replies 9 participants last post by  GeraldL 
#1 ·
Hi All,
I just noticed this will be my 2000th post after 6 years registered on Slotforum, so I thought it would be nice to take the time to thank everyone who has contributed to this place and made me want to keep coming back for more: the posters, owners and mods, but especially those who answered my questions and responded to stuff I've posted over the years.
What started as an interest turned quickly into a hobby, then an obsession and is now what I like to call a 'way of life'. I surprise myself with what I know about this daft little hobby of ours, and I learned it all here.
So, er, thanks everyone, and here's to the next two thousand!
Cheers,
Richard

#3 · (Edited by Moderator)
Yes, a gold car award seems very appropriate. As I'm sure you already have one of these, Richard, I suggest you celebrate by driving it for 2000 laps. We will, of course, expect you to post a video here showing all 2000 laps!

Wheel Car Tire Vehicle Motor vehicle

Attachments

#8 ·
QUOTE (Dopamine @ 21 Jul 2014, 14:01) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Richard, I suggest you celebrate by driving it for 2000 laps.

At 12.5 secs a lap (my current Maestro fastest lap) that's just under 7 hours.

QUOTE (scuderia_turini @ 21 Jul 2014, 18:48) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I see you are averaging 0.91 posts per day

I'll do 0.91 laps in the Gold Maestro and let you know how I get on. Should be done in just over 11 secs.
Cheers,
Richard

#9 ·
I've just had an idea for a non magnet racing class at ASSC...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.