Audi R8C Fantasy livery
Posted 31 October 2009 - 01:34 PM
Today I finished working on my Slot.it white kit. The Audi R8C is painted with waterbase Revell paint. The paint was applied with an Revell airbrusch set and the use of a compressor. Masking the whole car was what I found out to be the hardest part of this project. There are not much decals applied, but I like the car this way. It's not perfect, but I am making some progress with every new painting project. Hope you like it.
Those who want some more pictures can visit my dutch weblog.
Posted 31 October 2009 - 05:06 PM
Posted 01 November 2009 - 12:37 PM
Posted 21 January 2010 - 11:48 AM
Posted 21 January 2010 - 02:17 PM
Posted 22 January 2010 - 01:01 AM
Posted 22 January 2010 - 01:09 AM
Great work on both cars.
I agree that masking takes the time.
I find, that with careful prep work,the car usually turns out fairly well.
Posted 22 January 2010 - 03:23 PM
When I made the Audi some months ago I almost gave up painting it, because the body's rear screwtube pulverized when I took it out it's box the first time. I agree that the Audi was more difficult on the masking side. I found out that the Sauber was more "complicated" on applying decals.
Posted 23 January 2010 - 08:05 PM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users