SlotForum banner

only a little scenery! only :-)

12K views 50 replies 26 participants last post by  Gilly1 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Hi everybody,

i´m back from sweet summer nothing doing

nothing new with my projects, track and cars.

So i decided to create a little presentation scenery.

Here are the first pics.

Hope you will enjoy the result

Only one word,-

that wouldn´t be a normal one

See less See more
#6 ·
Hi FrankT, one word!?: Thosestupidgermanswiththeirdramaticsenseforscenery
. Not done much yet, but even looking great even in this early stage. Looking happy forward to see more. Justanotherstupidgermanwithdramaticsenseforscenery. Regards Jens (Kellerkind)

#14 ·
No Idea???

Hm

This will be something special, not sure that the cars will be the middle of the scenery.

But here´s a little update.

The streetsurface is nearly finished, now i can start painting and weathering. Fence and "some" more detzails will follow soon

#19 ·
Goood mooorning slotfans,

i´ve started to paint the scenery. The colums are nearly finished, only weathering and a little bit green on some points as moos. The fence itself is in work and will follow in the next update.
The cubblestone surface got the first two colors, a little green and brown as weathering follows. The rest of the street will be painted in a light anthrazit.

so it looks today.

#22 ·
Ideas to make it more realistic Frank....well if it's an inner city street in the UK then it needs a group of hoodies standing on the corners shouting at a pensioner!!!

But seriously, maybe a bit of moss or weeds growing through the paving and up the fence/ wall.

Looks great by the way

#24 ·
Awww... I was hoping for decorative iron work between those piers.

A few struggling weeds in the cracks at the base of the fence maybe. A bit of windblown dirt and debris. But they're finishing touches for later in the show.

Is it my imagination, or is this at a smaller scale than 1:32?

Embs

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.