SlotForum banner

MRW Motor Speedway... ( MKIII - 'The French Connection' !!! ).

65K views 479 replies 25 participants last post by  raikkonen_webber fan 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)

Hi everyone.

I have been looking at all the amazing cars, circuits, scenery & alien-pods !?? on Slot Forum over the summer; as the MRW Motor Speedway construction crews layed tarmac, bolted down Armco & prepared a new circuit for the fast cars & big name drivers the spectators love to see at MRW Motor Speedway.

MRWTV's top lens-man has captured lots of the action, on & off the track, with his vintage twin-lens 'Rollei' which he's never been seen without !

"Hey Bud have yo' got the darn photo-hosting sorted out for yo' Ludite twin-lens stuff yet bro. ?"

"Yeah, Yeah, Yeah... You shut-up for 2 seconds, an' I might jus' figure it out...
...All this new-fangled digital stuff, pah, it just aint right y' know...
...Gimme a couple o' rolls of 120 Tri-X, an I'll see those pixely pimple-faces off, nooo problem ! "

"Yea...We know Bud, we know...
...If yo' quit moaning yo' could have had yo' negs on the net hours ago !...
...Sorry Bud I didn't mean to shout, but the racing freaks on the internet are getting impatient, an' wanna see yo' photos is all."

Bud hits SEND on his trusty old vacuum-tube difference-engine...
...& has hopefully sent out a MRW Motor Speedway circuit-map to all the top press-agents & petrol-heads across the globe.

With a bit of luck Bud MAY have got a nice circuit-map to appear...
More soon...

Cheers

Si.

P.S. - The chevroney bit which I believe is normaly used for a 'Dooks o' Hazard' style jump, means hump-back bridge here.
& the X-over (top right) is only in the circuit for single-lane timed events.
Further circuit information, soon...

See less See more
#2 ·

More news from the track...

MRW Motor Speedway V8 Muscle Car Night-Race Event.

If you're a fan of classic American V8 muscle cars, then MRW is the place to be.
A packed grandstand of eager spectators were never off their feet as the first V8 muscle car night race event was held at MRW.

As always top lens-man Bud 'Rollei' Hopper of MRWTV was in the thick of the action, capturing the moments that mattered for race fans across the globe.

1...Bud's first image shows the notorious exit of the chicane leading into the sharp 'Lycee' corner before the pit straight, as the sun set over the challenging MRW circuit.
The warm low light shimmers off the tarmac as the sound of huge V8 engines roar into life down in the pits.
The ever vigilant MRW track marshals prepare for a busy nights work, clearing debris from the racing line at this bumper to bumper sector of the circuit.
Recent improvements to the armco barriers around the chicane, and new curbs and run-off areas to encourage overtaking chances in this sector, ensured that the drivers feet were planted on the gas pedal here all night long.

2...Seen from the other direction looking back down the track, Roger Penske in the #6 Camaro charges out of 'Lycee' and blasts down the pit straight towards the 'Grande Courbe' corner.
Penske's new Good Year slicks offered maximum bite on the exit of the corner in perfect track conditions at the event.
All the Sunoco top brass were watching from the VIP balcony on the pits building, and he never failed once to prove to them his contract for next season was in the bag.

3...In a stunning and previously unheard of move on the #15 Mustang, Roger Penske shifts his Camaro into top gear, hits the gas hard, and passes on the OUTSIDE of the 170mph 'Grande Courbe' corner to take the lead of the race.
Parnelli in the #15 Mustang who had led the race from the start, went from hero to zero, as Penske's daring move paid off and launched him into the lead in front of frenzied fans, who said they had never seen anything like it at any race before.
Bud 'Rollei's lightning fast flash photography at this unlit part of the circuit, captures the incredible moment as both cars exit 'Grande Courbe', the satisfaction clear on Penske's face as he makes the pass stick, and Parnelli gets a lungfull of burnt rubber and gasoline fumes from the Camaro's tail-pipe as his only reward after Penske's race winning move.

4...VICTORY ! Car #6 driven by race winner Roger Penske, takes the checkered flag, crossing the line to claim the top step on the podium at the first MRW V8 muscle car event.
Drenching his ecstatic pit-crew in champagne, Penske was lost for words, totaly overcome by the emotion of his incredible victory.
Parnelli, asked about his mistake at 'Grande Courbe' giving Penske the win said:-
"Victory is all that counts. Second is first of the losers, I won't make the same mistake twice. If he trys that move on me again, he had better be sure he will end his race in the barriers. I have nothing more to add."

#3 · (Edited by Moderator)

Phew...

That V8 muscle car night race event at MRW Motor Speedway, was hectic for circuit staff, drivers & fans alike.

Marshals worked into the wee hours to clear the track of debris left behind after the race.
This included most of the rear bumpers from the V8's, torn off on the armco barriers, as the laps times spiraled lower & lower, due to the ever increasing grip & speeds, as the drivers got their rides tuned into the challenging circuit.
Some car parts were never found !

The Danish race fans, who love to watch the action from the grandstand at the end of the back-straight, just before the Adelaide-Martini hairpin; were alleged to have been seen leaving the circuit through the main gate with armfulls of plastic auto parts.
Oh well...you can't blame the race fans for wanting a few souveniers from such a memorable night out.
Wild rumour had it that they were melting the parts down to make Lego bricks (whatever they are).

MRWTV staff woke our resident photographer this morning with a gallon of strong coffee & a klaxon, after he was also out till the wee hours celebrating with his driver pals down in the pits after the race !
Bud was ready to rock after the strong coffee & a couple of packs of M&M's; and a good thing too, as Bud's workload never stops, his mission today to bring you hot action pics of the Merc. AMG test sessions scheduled for later today at MRW.

Bud was seen huffing & puffing up the stairs to his darkroom, where he keeps his trusty 120 twin-lens; don't worry Merc. fans, he'll have his eye in by the time the AMG test starts.

He's never let us down yet !

Bud 'Rollei' Photographs The B.J. 'Lead Foot' Matua Merc. AMG Test At MRW Motor Speedway.

Bud's top snaps of B.J's unique driving style next...

Cheers

Si.

#6 · (Edited by Moderator)

"Thanks for those action shots of yours Bud, you can take the weight off yo' feet for a bit during B.J.'Lead-Foot' Matua's lunch break & enjoy those sandwiches yo' got...
...You know yo' shouldn't eat M&M's for breakfast Bud, it just aint healthy."

"Yeah but...Mmm...I...Bbbrmm...chk...chkk."

"We know all that Bud, and please don't speak with yo' mouth full, yo' just polka-dotted my clean shirt !"

SE Racing's 'The Driver With No Name', & Patrick Racing's B.J.'Lead-Foot' Matua, On The Pit-Wall At MRW.

Matua complains about the MRW Steward's draconian regulations.
The team boss at Patrick Racing just can't handle anymore problems between Matua & the MRW officials.

ALL Matua's laps were deleted from the MRW time-sheets recently, after failing to pass a scrutineers inspection at the circuit.
Matua had instructed his pit-crew to fit TWO absolutely HUGE magnets to his car.
Not only that, but his car was also found to have a SECONDARY guide-blade at the rear fitted to the Merc's gas-tank.

Matua knew the regulations concerning magnets at MRW before qualifying; & the secondary rear-mounted guide-blade was swiftly banned by the MRW race-director, as an in-season regulation clarification.
Matua to this day remains unrepentant.

Officials remarked that if drivers wished to use such devices, they would be better off moving to Cape Canaveral & testing rocket-sleds for NASA.

Matua was forced to rethink his racing strategy completely.

In fact, there are very few regulations at MRW, but the ones that exist are adhered to totaly.

With no regulations concerning engine RPM / rev-limiting, tyre usage or chassis weighting; Matua's pit-crew came up with a 5000 RPM engine upgrade (to 25K), improved tyre compounds & low centre of gravity for the Merc. AMG chassis.

If this mornings test is anything to go by, it looks like the upgrades are paying dividends for Matua.
Patrick Racing's team boss said :-
"With the new tyre compounds running later in the afternoon test, I expect Matua to be even quicker.

We shall see...

#7 ·

Hi Ember.

Thanks for that vote of confidence in MRW's current activities !

I like the twisty tarmac of your test-driver teasing, tyre tearing Targa by the way.
Just the kind of circuit we love here at MRW.
I'm looking at the forum a lot at the moment to gel my ideas on a twisty mountain section I hope to get started on soon at MRW.
Quite a bit of vertical scenery on this build I think.

That garage of yours is just ssuuppeerrbb !!

Those kittys sunnin' 'em selves next to the metal tank look pretty happy livin' around there.
I take it you haven't got any of those alien-pods I keep readin' about on the forum in there; have you ?

Nar, them kitty's would be long gone with any of them pod things around...
...maybe they haven't hatched yet ?
Anyway, if you see a dirty stake-bed truck cruissin' the hood...

...CALL THE COPS !

That's my plan anyhow.

Just got a real small 1:32 dog for MRW...
...how the hell do you paint such teeny terrors ?
You must have an electron-microscope in the back of that garage of yours I take it.

I hope to do some figure painting here over the winter.
But those 1:32 dogs & kittys are weeny.
Any secret methods or do I just need a magnifying glass ?

Cheers

Si.

#8 · (Edited by Moderator)

I dunno what Matua had for lunch, but that boys just gettin' quicker & quicker.

Maybe he's using that recipe from Michael Schumacher, of organic lettuce leaves & musseli ?
Anyway Bud finished his fried egg sandwiches, washed them down with a few beers & a Mars bar, and is back out on track photographing the afternoon session of Matua's test in his new improved Merc. AMG.

B.J. Matua 'Lead Footin' It German Style.

Matua Breaks Hard At The Pits Chicane.

Matua Is Quick Through The Chicane.

The Merc AMG Is FAST Out Of Corners.

The Fans Were On Their Feet Throughout The Merc Test.

FAST Cornering In The Merc.

#9 ·
QUOTE (Si. @ 1 Dec 2011, 12:46) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I hope to do some figure painting here over the winter.
But those 1:32 dogs & kittys are weeny.
Any secret methods or do I just need a magnifying glass ?
A lighted magnifier or magnifying visor thingy. Good quality fine brushes. A very quiet environment. And not too much coffee. Helps to be in the mood to zone out on the job too. I used to paint fantasy miniatures ages ago, but those cats were certainly the smallest things I've tackled.

The Pods are all Datto's doing. Perhaps I should get him to send me a couple to hide in a cave somewhere on the track. Or perhaps the discarded remnants of an empty one in the swamp.

#10 ·
Hi Ember

I think you're right, you gotta be in the right mood for mini figure painting.

I'm cleaning up the flash on some of my celebrity placky people at present.
When I finish a batch of them, I shall (nervously) dive into the painting.
I've got a bunch of paints & brushes, and recently made a placky people holder for them to stand in while drying in between colours.
I think it could take a while to paint them, the placky people holder takes 28 of the little blighters, and should aid the painting I think.

You read my mind on the desktop magnifier thingy, I just got one.
I honestly don't know how I got on before without one.
It's been great for micro-mechanical stuff so far & has 90 LED's for shadowless lighting & perfect WHITE colour balance.
It cost about the same as 1 slot-car here in the UK, & I can't recommend this product highly enough.
I will dig out the details and post them in case anyone else on the forum is interested in getting one.
Very well made, very good quality double lens, angleable heavy base, no wall-wart, no flicker, & CHEAP !

If anyone out there has any links to good figure painting tutorials and the like on the net I would be most gratefull if they would post them.
I have had a search myself, but to my surprise was unable to come up with much of any use. Mmmm...

Cheers

Si.

#11 ·
Look for Warhammer and other related table top gaming sites. Here's one that I found in a quick search while typing this. Something to start you off... 2PaintMiniatures.

The more detail that is actually cast into the piece the easier the painting task.

Good luck
Embs

#12 ·
You know what, when I started this job at MRW Motor Speedway I thought it would be all stars, cars & celebrity parties 24/7.
At the time I thought Executive-Director sounded like a pretty good position, but I tell you, it's OK, but it aint like in Hollywood, get me ?

Organising fuel-samples for analysing, nodding patiently at moaning team bosses, massaging the ego's of under performing drivers, & that Miss Starch-Top who regiments the MRW grid-girls is just something else.

He does get the job done, always meets tight deadlines, is a circuit celeb. & a good mate of mine; but honestly sometimes Bud gets right on my.........

"Oh hi Bud, how are yo' doin' mate ?"
"Yeah I know, it's..."
"OK we'll try and do something about that."
"Bud could you not smoke in the office."
"Yeah Bud, put it out in that can of Red-Bull over there, it might improve the flavour."
"What do you mean Bernie's made you a better offer ?"
"It's not about the money then Bud ?"
"I see, you just don't what to be taken for granted, that's it."
"A bit more flexibility, yeah we can do that."
"No problem Bud, you can smoke in the office as much as you want; but PLEASE move away from the fuel samples, you're making me VERY nervous !"
"Bud don't leave that can of Red-Bull on the fuel sample desk, we can't afford another busted analyser !"
"So yo' happy now then Bud, good...
...Well get yourself over to Pro-Performance then on the double, we need some photos of the upgrades they've been doing on SE Racing's Chevy Impala...
...and try and be a bit subtle and in the background, yo' know...
...I here there could be a storm brewing over there concerning those Chevy upgrades, and I don't want us drawn into it !"

"OH BUD...by the way, Miss Starch-Top was in here earlier, going on about something she saw on one of the circuits CCTV cameras...
...I want a word with you about that later !"

"Oh Bud...SHUT THE DOOR will you...I just need a moments peace & quiet.

#13 ·
Bud, MRWTV's top lens-man, well, only lens-man actually; just got back to the circuit after his trip over to Pro-Performance where he checked out the new mods. on SE Racing's Chevy.

He was up the stairs to his darkroom like a bat out of hell wearing a jet-pack.
In fact all the years I've suffered... ...sorry, known Bud, I've never seen the dude move so quick !
He must of shaved at least a couple of tenths off his best time up those rickety stairs ever.

It's a sure sign he's got some hot photos if you ask me !

Bud with his classic twin-lens Rollei at Pro-Performance.

#14 ·
Pro-Performance is way out past the east end (some say a** end) of the MRW Motor Speedway circuit.
Up 'Chateau d'Eau' Road, past The Wheelspin Tavern where a lot of the mechanics hang out shootin' pool; just at the west end of Copperhead Road, near the Rodriguez brothers place.

Factory fresh cars, those of the MRW race teams & some of the locals autos, mostly the Rodriguez brothers; all eventualy find their way to the tune-up garages at Pro-Performance.

Super-grippy tyre treatments, souped-up engines & electrical parts, and a roll of roofing-lead so big it will keep them in business till the next millenium, for their legendary low centre of gravity chassis set-ups.
The mechanics at Pro-Performance have pretty much had their hands on everything at the circuit, except Miss Starch-Top of course !

No one leaves Pro-Performance slower than they came in, as the thick layer of rubber on the tarmac at the end of Copperhead Road is testament to.
Even the stalwart Ferrari sent Michael Schumacher & his pal Eddie Irvine over to Pro-Performance for some work on their Formula 1 cars.
Eddie Irvine left delighted at the work on his Ferrari, and is now one of the quickest cars on the circuit.
Eddie had new sticky tyres, depleted the supply of roofing-lead by about 0.001% & got fresh gear-box oil; although not as much as he thought he would, as the mechanics 'accidentaly' spilled quite a bit on Michaels rear tyres !
Oh well...NEARLY everyone leaves Pro-Performance happy.
You can't win 'em all Michael !

I can hear some rinsing sounds coming from Bud's darkroom, he must have finished developing his photos.
I keep telling him to go digital, oh well, you can't teach an old dog new tricks I suppose.

"HEY BUD YO' FINISHED YET ?"

#15 ·
Hi Ember

Thanks for your link to the figure painting page you found on the net.
I saw the dudes book list, and had a browse on Amazon for some of the titles listed.

A few weeks back I got a book by a guy called Kevin Dallimore, who mostly paints the 28mm size gaming figures you mentioned in your post.
I thought anything you can do in 28mm, has got to be easier to do in 54mm, & there were loads of pictures.
Kevin's figure painting is quite simply exellent.
He paints sci-fi & fantasy, old west gunslingers & folk, steampunky Victorian types & traditional toy soldiers from different era's.

I like his style of painting, he starts with a matt black undercoat, and builds the colours up using 3 shades of the same basic colour, the lightest on the figures high-points, the darkest on the low points & the black base coat is left visible for the deepest shadow areas.
This came as a bit of a surprise to me as I was planning to primer my figures in white or light grey, coming from a background of painting on paper or canvas, where a black primer is unheard of & light coming through from the base brings a sense of depth.
Mmmm...got me thinking black primer could be the way to go, obviously a popular base colour for rock scenery etc. and other 3D stuff.

Kevin's style has a bright slightly cartoony feel to it, a bit like the traditional fairly bright toy soldier style.
The WWI & WWII onwards military model style seems to be at the oposite end of the spectrum, with lots of rust, grime, drybrushing & a kind of photo-realist type look.
I scored a book on Amazon from the list on your link by a dude called Bill Horan, I think this covers the more photo-realist styles in the larger 1:32 / 1:35 scales etc.

I think I would like to achieve something in-between the 2 mentioned styles if that makes sense.

The guy in the link you posted, started his German soldier with a black base coat & his USA one with a light tan base coat, painting the deep shadows in later.

Obviously there are no hard & fast rules to follow.
Confusing for a beginner though.

Thanks again for your link, the new book should be here next week, & I may have chosen my first victims by then !

Some of the placky people at MRW, like Bud, The Driver With No Name & B.J. etc; I have got so used to seeing, I somehow just want to sharpen them up a bit, without a total repaint & still get them to look good with all the new ones.

Time will tell on this...

Cheers

Si.

#17 · (Edited by Moderator)

MRW Motor Speedway race-director Charlie Browning is at Pro-Performance checking that SE Racings car mods. are in line with the regulations.
Behind the car one of the mechanics checks the data from the earlier test, and finds the Chevy's performance has indeed improved.
This could mean a good few tenths back at the circuit; very worrying for Patrick Racings B.J.'Leadfoot' Matua.

The front and back wheel arches have been aerodynamicaly opened up during an earlier test with steerable front wheels & a higher rear axle suspension system with forward mass-damper & flexi-chassis.
These mods. were later removed, and here the Chevy is seen with new front alloys and tyres on a low friction axle; Formula 1 alloy rims & tyres were also fitted at the rear; giving the Chevy way more grip, a gear ratio change, & a valuable gain in chassis height to help negotiate MRW's notorious hump back bridge just before the Adelaide-Martini hairpin.

Here Matua's race-engineer is seen protesting all manner of upgrades on SE Racings car.
But MRW's Charlie Browning is not convinced that ANY regulations have been broken whatsoever.

#18 · (Edited by Moderator)

Matua's race-engineer is seen here STILL arguing with race-director Charlie Browning !
Charlie is not known to take kindly to this sort of behaviour, I think that Matua's engineer is pushing his luck.

The Pro-Performance mechanics bring out the new prototype DRS rear wing to bolt on to the now very heavily modded Impala.
The aero boys are certain this will gain SE Racing quite a few tenths off their lap time, in the twisty in-field part of the circuit (sector 2); between the exit of the Adelaide-Martini hairpin, round 180 hairpin & on to the entry of the medium speed left-hander leading to Chateau d'Eau.

The massive extra width of the Formula 1 rubber is clearly seen here, along with the aerodynamic rear wheel arches.
Also the now 'Fast-Backed' bodywork rebuild is clear to see, maybe another tenth or two over the hump back bridge with this extra short rear end.
The re-sculpting of the front air-dam can also be seen in Buds last two shots, another boost down the back straight they think, back at the SE Racing wind tunnel.

Matua's race-engineer is still so busy bringing Charlie to the boil, that he hasn't even noticed the DRS rear wing, YET !!!

#19 ·
Phew...

Just got off the phone with the picture editor from The Yew Nork Times, who called MRW.
Bud knows everyone in the press game, I think he must have tipped them off on the hubbub over at Pro-Performance.
With the MRW Formula 32 World Championship at stake, in the closest battle for years between the two top teams; no wonder their on the blower demanding exclusive rights for big bucks on the latest title developments.

SE Racing's season has been funded by a slightly eccentric millionaire, who just coughed up the $6,000,000 (1:1 £6 UK pounds) for the teams new Formula 1 rims & rubber.
Patrick Racing's season was initialy funded by the global fruit conglomerate, Bouba Bananas; they left the team however following B.J.'Leadfoot' Matua's horrific pit-lane crash, the worst the circuit has ever seen in it's history.

The rival team has accused SE Racing of buying their way to the MRW Formula 32 Title, following their $6,000,000 wheel upgrade.
Personaly I think it's just more 'sour-grapes' from Patrick Racing's team-boss, desperate to win the championship by fair means or foul; at any cost.

With the horse-power crazy Matua not finding the 25K engine in his Merc. AMG test car enough for his 'Leadfoot'; he demanded an INSANE 30K power-plant be fitted to his race-series Chevy Impala, causing unexpected financial problems for the team.
With the 30K engine installed in Matua's Chevy, and a bit too much friction in his drive-train, Matua took to the track at MRW for a few hot laps...
...VERY HOT LAPS INDEED !!! ...as it turned out.

Matua's setup caused irrepairable throttle damage, and the team immediately had a $8,000,000 (1:1 £8 UK pounds) fine slapped on their budget by angry MRW officials.
Effectively Patrick Racing spent $2,000,000 more than SE Racing; and had precisely nothing but sour-grapes & a burnt-out throttle to show for it.

With cash now tight for both teams toward the end of the season, and a BIG oil company, Chocolate Drop manufacturer & mega-rich Middle Eastern chap arriving at MRW soon, all looking for squeaky-clean images for their brands; both teams need to be on their best behaviour to grab the sponsors cash for next season.

For now...
...The rest of Bud's pics from Pro-Performance.
&...
...On track Rally action to follow !

#20 ·

The Pro-Performance mechanics have fitted the prototype DRS rear wing to the Chevy, to check on final sizes.
Mr. Bluecap, the head honcho at PP checks the work on the prototype.

A carbon prototype was not an option on SE Racing's budget, so Mr. Bluecap suggested some CAD work (Cardboard Aided Design), before the PP aero-shop knock up the final version in a sturdier material.
All is well, SE Racing's sector 2 times should be DYNAMITE !

Matua's race-engineer, who drove the Merc. AMG seen earlier in the on track action at the speedway to PP for final tuning, is STILL contesting the regulations with MRW race-director Charlie Browning.

The new DRS wing could mean curtains for Matua in the MRW Formula 32 Championship, and his engineer KNOWS IT !

#21 ·
With the high friction drive-train now sorted on Patrick Racing's Chevy, and no more throttle burnouts and $8,000,000 fines on the horizon; there's no doubt that B.J.'Leadfoot' Matua IS QUICK with his 30,000 RPM engine, in the very fast sector 1 at MRW Motor Speedway.

However, the performance of Matua's 30K engined car through the sharp direction changes and challenging slow speed corners of sector 3, has been compared by race-fans to a slug negotiating a cabbage leaf.
Observers think Matua is losing more time in sector 3, than he is gaining in sector 1.
By comparison The Driver With No Name's Impala in sector 3, gets stuck in like a hungry vegetarian with a sharp knife !

With a MASSIVE total of 14 changes of direction in sector 2 of the circuit, and spectators saying that the two top teams are at present equally matched through this tortuous in-field; clinching the MRW Formula 32 Championship, could be down not only to driver skill, but as the wind-tunnel boffins have calculated, down to a high-tech aero-package designed to conquer the lottery of sector 2.

It's easy to see with the Formula 32 season drawing to a close, and the top teams evenly matched to within a tenth or two; it's CRUCIAL that SE Racing's new aero parts are approved by MRW, and they give SE Racing the speed they need out on track for the 2011 VICTORY !

(we think it's in the bag for SE Racing & the engraver should get busy on the trophy right away ! )

#22 ·
At the clockwise driven MRW Motor Speedway circuit; Sector 2 begins at the end of the back straight, just past the hump back bridge at the entrance to the Adelaide-Martini hairpin; & ends at the entrance to the medium speed 67.5 degree left-hander leading to the 'Chateau d'Eau' corner at the North-East of the circuit.

A couple of pictures of the beginning & end of Sector 2 previously shown on Page 1, Post #8 (Merc. AMG test).

The hump back bridge, the end of the back straight, the Adelaide-Martini hairpin; and just visible in the foreground, the 67.5 degree left-hander leading to the 'Chateau d'Eau' corner.

From background to foreground; the Adelaide-Martini hairpin, the 67.5 degree left-hander & the AGIP chicane leading into 'Lycee' and the start / finish straight.

#23 ·

With a flourish of his solid-gold Mont-Blanc fountain pen, MRW Race-Director Charlie Browning passes ALL of SE Racing's mods. as conforming to circuit regulations.

Mr Bluecap, head honcho at Pro-Performance, is delighted at his mechanics exellent work.

Matua's race-engineer is FURIOUS !!!

#26 ·
"Hey Bud, nice shots on the SE Racing upgrade story holmes."
"Sit down Bud, take it easy...
...don't worry about that, I'll tidy up the office today."
"Here, have a can of Red-Bull."
"Oh, you don't like it either."
"What the hell am I gonna do with it all ?...
...The sponsor guy left 200 packs here this morning."
"The plumber told me to stop pouring it down the sink in the washroom...
...said it makes the drain outside the VIP area froth-up & smell funny."
"Oh I got it...
...that old motorbike your doing-up in the garage Bud !"
"The circuit mechanics tell me it's exellent paint-stripper...
...& great for cleaning out carbs. and stuff."
"Take a couple of packs, and try it out, there's loads more if you need it."

"So Bud, what did happen in the end down at Pro-Performance ?"
"I saw Charlie & Mr. Bluecap on their way over to the circuit's WWII aeroplane show."
"They didn't stop for a chat...
...most unusual."
"Said they were in a hurry."

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.