SlotForum banner

1 - 20 of 615 Posts

·
Digital "Tea Boy"
777 Posts
Forgot that I pre-ordered this beauty in March...and it raced in my home country. Ahhhh, the good 'ol days. Legendary.

Happy New Year everyone!

·
Premium Member
2,116 Posts
'Show what you really wanted to buy'?
How long have you got? What is the limit to the number of characters on a thread?

·
Premium Member
1,342 Posts
Off we go again...

Happy new year to all.

I already have ordered three cars (Brabham/McLarens) and await their arrival.

Who will be first to take delivery of their 2012 purchases?

Cheers,

Philip

·
Alfie Noakes
2,655 Posts
That's quite a bloated title... any chance of editing it down to: "Cars Bought By Members In 2012"?
Cheers,
Richard

·
Peter Rondel
6,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I liked bloated titles...........it isnt the financial times in my opinion

anyway, I cant change it and its a thread were should post your new bought cars not a place to chat about the name of the thread.

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
I'm not sure this one counts as this year, but it only arrived today.

I actually ordered it the Friday before Christmas knowing it wouldn't be here until this week, at the earliest. What did I do even before I got it home??? I dropped it and cracked the windscreen.

·
Digital "Tea Boy"
777 Posts

BTW Peter L, that Porsche is lovely!

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
QUOTE (StuBeeDoo @ 3 Jan 2012, 20:58) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I'm not sure this one counts as this year, but it only arrived today.

I actually ordered it the Friday before Christmas knowing it wouldn't be here until this week, at the earliest. What did I do even before I got it home??? I dropped it and cracked the windscreen.

Well, I don't know what happened there! The image got deleted off my Photobucket account. If you missed it, here it is again.

·
Registered
221 Posts
I went back to my parents for Christmas the week before the 25th, knowing I had two slotcars in the mail, so it was no surprise when I got back to my flat today that there was two red Royal Mail 'Something for you...' notes on my hallway floor. So off I went down to the Post Office, only to be told there are no packages for me, and that they might have been sent back to the suppliers.

Just hope they have been sent back and I can receive them through the post at a later date, I just hope the postman hasn't seen the branding on the packages and assumed it would make a good couple of Christmas presents...

·
Premium Member
1,659 Posts
I think there should be some rules to this thread where you can not post saying you bought 'so and so' without putting up the photos

·
Peter Rondel
6,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I think I see your point, but.........some people cant show pictures, others dont like taking/borrowing it from an internet shop....... and you cant force anyone.
But, yes, I like to see some piccies! So MRollingthunder, step on it!!

·
Registered
355 Posts
Got me a big box of slots today. Got them from nichobbies (nichobbies.com) in St.Augustine Florida (Nick ships internationally
).

NSR Jagermeister Porsche 997

NSR Audi R8

NSR Gulf Porsche 917 Daytona Set

Slot.it Nissan R390 GT1

Slot.it 1966 LeMans Winner GT40

Scalextric Lotus 49 Kyalami

Great slot start to 2012.

1 - 20 of 615 Posts