SlotForum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have posted the 2012 calendar. Especially for marc of the old burnt oak I have decided that the vintage f1 night will be a night when someone will walk away with £25! To be eligible to win the free raffle all drivers must have paid to race. Visitors are very welcome all you need is a pre 1965 1/32nd scale f1 car without a magnet. We have club parma 45 ohm controllers for visitors without their own controller.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
there will also be some spares cars email or pm me for more info.

hope to see some new faces!

·
Registered
2,183 Posts
I just hope that Roland remembers to bring the spares along, worth a visit just for the chance of winning the raffle, controllers available for visitors, and with Rolands help cars as well.
Zen

·
Registered
2,183 Posts
1st raffle event went very well, unfortunatly Roland was ill so couldnt supply us with cars to race, luckily we have some racers who have their own cars and thanks to Marc Simon and the others we had a nights racing, cars were put in a lane and everyone raced them, it is fun racing the same cars against the other members and comparing times against one and other, anyway Bob the Buthcher won the monies (congrats mate), and spent it staight away on a car.
:thumbsup:Zen

1 - 6 of 6 Posts