SlotForum banner
21 - 33 of 33 Posts

· Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Here's some added pics of scenery cars added with the trees:

After exiting my QOS tunnel you pass the 2CV and Lotus Esprit from FOR YOUR EYES ONLY. Then finally pass the white Lotus Esprit from THE SPY WHO LOVED ME jumping into the water. I still need to add the helicopter from that scene.

· Registered
293 Posts
Not much space left on your circuit, looks good. I take it you've got a stereo in the room playing some John Barry music.

· Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Here's the new addition, my DB5, I have a C7006 chip to convert it to digital. I just need a soldering iron and a bit of confidence to do it! LOL.
The car drives nice and smooth in analogue mode.

· Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
I've added another lane change on the ending straight as 1 was not enough when racing with 3 cars on the track. So now I have 2 lane straight changes and 1 on a curve. My new Bugatti showed up yesterday which is a great looking car! I just need 1 more car with lights to enjoy some night racing against the Audi and DBS. This now adds to some intense racing (even on my own against 2 other cars). I decided not to try and modify my CR DB5 as the motor is in the front and I don't want to mess the car up trying to install a digital chip.

· Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
I held my first digital race night last night which went rather well. 3 points for a win, so I can log all the points. There were 4 of us, my son and I with my friend and his son.
First was me driving the Bugatti against a VW Beetle over 25 laps against my friend, we then switched cars and raced again.
Then the 2 kids doing the same.
We then switched over to the 007 cars for the same.
Now that my friend and his son are used to the cars we then added the bugatti as a random ghost car which made for some good racing.
After 2 hours we called it a night until 2 weeks from now where we will add some timed racing and maybe 2 ghost cars to the race.
Very fun!

· Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
As much as I'm enjoying my track I'm thinking of changing it again. With the narrow area I have (10 x 3) I'm thinking I need to go up in steps, low at the front, a little higher in the middle and high at the back. I know I could add a couple of loops around my mountain and maybe get an extra long and high straight against the wall. Anyone have any suggestions for for a 3ft wide layout?

· Registered
293 Posts
May be a Stelvio Pass type circuit. I'm still trying to find the space to do this my self.

· Registered
1,185 Posts
QUOTE (Jawsfan @ 13 Mar 2013, 13:57) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>As much as I'm enjoying my track I'm thinking of changing it again.

And that's the fun of having a track! Great concept so far. Really nice cars too!

21 - 33 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.