SlotForum banner

1/24 3D builds.

2K views 13 replies 8 participants last post by  rastas 
#1 ·
As most people who have a 3d printer know that projects start adding up very quickly! So I thought I would start a thread for people to share some of theirs.
So here's a couple of mine!
Motor vehicle Hood Light Vehicle Car
Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Hood
Motor vehicle Automotive tire Gas Machine Rim
Tire Car Wheel Vehicle Hood
Tire Wheel Car Land vehicle Vehicle
Motor vehicle Hood Car Automotive tire Toy

See less See more
#2 ·
I dont race 1/24 but the cars do look nice, congrats! Having more space in the chasis for the mechanics, I suppose it has more Options to play with stuff like diferential, suspension(camber /caster), etc., although I dont know for sure if it will have some real use in slot.

Cheers

#3 ·
I dont race 1/24 but the cars do look nice, congrats! Having more space in the chasis for the mechanics, I suppose it has more Options to play with stuff like diferential, suspension(camber /caster), etc., although I dont know for sure if it will have some real use in slot.

Cheers
Hi GDSLOT, I LIKE THE 1/24S because as I get older the bigger scale is a little better to work on,not so fiddly . I still have a heap of 1/32s I'm working on too.
Cheers,
John

#7 ·
Thanks guys, GRUNZ, I useTHE SAND FILL ,SAND,FILL method!in the right light you can see the print lines I just do as much of that till I'm happy with it, I don't build shelf queens and you can't see the lines at 90mph . MrFlippant I'm using PLA a good all-rounder I haven't had a go at vapour smothing I will one day, David I found the chassis on thingevers the multi peace one is called evo3 and the other is a BRM small car chassis I had to do a lot of cutting and shunting with both the evo3 was set up for long can and was too wide,flexycar size, running 3mm axles and BRM Trans am wheels I've got plafit fronts at moment waiting on tires for BRM front rims . Scaleauto spur gear and short can Plafit motor, the Lola much the same except running scaleauto sponge wheels.
Product Fluid Font Plastic Urban design
Gas Plastic Engineering Event Composite material
Wood Toy Gas Plastic Auto part
Font Gas Wood Handwriting Flooring
Food Font Space Scale model Urban design
Wood Engineering Composite material Natural material Thumb

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.