SlotForum banner

1/32 cheap WRC models

2K views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  Tropi 
#1 ·
OK
I'm in final stage of my rally layout and I want to add 2-3 WRC cars around the track. 1 in a crash scene down a ravine and a couple in a service tent. Could use my slot cars but the track is going to be stored vertically and so I want to glue them in to posn. So to my question - what 1/32 plastic WRC models/kits look good, easy to assemble and are cheap (also need a UK source). I was going to wait for the revell releases but is their anything out their currently that would do the job?

Matt

#4 ·
Grah i`d really be interested in seeing how you did that some time if you can fit that in. Would you consider taking a stand at the Phoenix event in March and displaying some of your work? You could still race too, Jim is coming down as well and I could co -locate you guys a sJim will aslo have a table.

#6 ·
If I can make it john I'll bring some scratch stuff down but Im not sure if I can as yet .
Re the motorised diecasts i have done qite a few now they are painfully slow due to the weight but look great I will have to upload some pics of the rally cars .

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.