Slot Cars Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wow... I got one of these to sort out. It was an unpainted 1/32 NSR Ford GT Mark IV so I went for a more modern look. Carbon fiber stripe and a gun metal base topped off with gold rims. Lovely;) I also went with a little more detail using what was in my tool box. It was a fun project and a very nice model from the Italians. Well done NSR...

·
Premium Member
917 Posts
Very nice mate.

I have the gulf coloured version, but would definetly buy another if it looked like yours.

Top job.

Cheers
Paul.

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
I love these cars and have three of them. This is a very nice paint job and by far the best I,ve seen. The engine detail is out of this world. Well done and thanks for showing it.

·
Premium Member
892 Posts
Do you have brushes with single hairs? How do you get things like the goggles strap so sharp? Fantastic paintwork as usual.

Allan

·
Anthony Bartlett
3,255 Posts
Chris superb work....

However not sure why you need this up twice in 2 different topics?

·
Registered
2,094 Posts
Fantastic paint job. But I had no idea that the drivers of those cars were 4 foot midgets with big heads??

cheers
rick1776

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
QUOTE (abie321 @ 27 Sep 2012, 02:38) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Chris superb work....

However not sure why you need this up twice in 2 different topics?

I'll explain... NSR and 1/32 for this part of the forum. The paint and extra detail goes to scratch build part of the forum. Now, I realize we can control what you see and how it comes to you but, not everybody does that. So I don't mind making the effort in placing the post into both sections of the forum.

Thanks for the complements on the car... in fact, thanks everyone for the cool complements.

·
Registered
627 Posts
QUOTE (rick1776 @ 27 Sep 2012, 12:42) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Fantastic paint job. But I had no idea that the drivers of those cars were 4 foot midgets with big heads??

cheers
rick1776

the relivery is absolutely , jaw dropping stunning but....i thought it was "mini-me" from austin powers driving! sorry!

·
Ray
1,093 Posts
Fantastic job is the carbon fibre a decal or similar or is it painted?

Ray

1 - 11 of 11 Posts