SlotForum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Graham Windle
4,442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The manufacturers of diecasts seem to be falling over themselves these days to provide us with scenic items i found thes in poundland today 1/32 scale bikes by newray they also had ome trail bikes in the same series and for a pound each who can resist ( Im begining to sound like a rep for poundland) They are imported into the uk by David Halsall international ltd www.time4toys.com

·
Alan Tadd
4,030 Posts
Excellent Senic items Graham!.

I know it won't be long until you fit a motor to one of those.

Regards

Alan

·
Graham Windle
4,442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I must admit I have thought about it but I dont have any n guage railway motors these are the only things I can think of that might be small enough ,any ideas?

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
Nice one Graham! thanks for posting the pics. The Bikes look even better than you described them. Top Banana! Which pound shop did you get them from again? I'm going to see if Preston stock them too.

Mark.

·
Registered
91 Posts
A few weeks ago I bought a 1/32 full length DAF XF 95 Truck made by NewRay off ebay. I wanted to paint it in Williams F1 colours but it is HUGE - 2 feet long!

Yikes.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Yeah, the truck is quite nice seeing as it was quite cheap (£10). Its not gonna fit on my layout though due to the sheer size of it.
It's my project to convert it to a F1-style transport truck with inkjet waterslide decals and paint scheme Williams Style. When I have the time...

·
Registered
176 Posts
Very nice bikes !
look at this , we found them in some "basar shops" in spain
2 Euros piece !

less modern , more legendar !
Tipical Joe bar Team bikes , I love them

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
Well Graham, it looks like we've got the local race circuit motorcycle parking sewn up
I got one of each today (there were 4 dirtbikes and only 3 roadbikes) one from each of the Big 4 (Honda, Kwak, Yam and Suze)

Sorry for the crap photos, but low-res digital camera. For detail shots refer to GRAH1's pics. To give you guys an idea of scale my Corvette Grand Sport is parked up with them

We now need a dirtbike trailer suitable for Ninco's off-roaders

Mark.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts