SlotForum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Graham Windle
4,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The manufacturers of diecasts seem to be falling over themselves these days to provide us with scenic items i found thes in poundland today 1/32 scale bikes by newray they also had ome trail bikes in the same series and for a pound each who can resist ( Im begining to sound like a rep for poundland) They are imported into the uk by David Halsall international ltd www.time4toys.com

·
Graham Windle
4,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I must admit I have thought about it but I dont have any n guage railway motors these are the only things I can think of that might be small enough ,any ideas?

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
Nice one Graham! thanks for posting the pics. The Bikes look even better than you described them. Top Banana! Which pound shop did you get them from again? I'm going to see if Preston stock them too.

Mark.

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
Well Graham, it looks like we've got the local race circuit motorcycle parking sewn up
I got one of each today (there were 4 dirtbikes and only 3 roadbikes) one from each of the Big 4 (Honda, Kwak, Yam and Suze)

Sorry for the crap photos, but low-res digital camera. For detail shots refer to GRAH1's pics. To give you guys an idea of scale my Corvette Grand Sport is parked up with them

We now need a dirtbike trailer suitable for Ninco's off-roaders

Mark.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts