Slot Cars Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As the title says, I built this at the last minute from my bits/spares box. The decals are a mish mash of rally car decals and not meant for this car so, in places look a little odd. There is still some work not finished but I had to post it today to get it there on time, I hope!

Regards, Lloyd

·
Registered
3,748 Posts
The Artins I sent you have the same chassis as my Stratos (which is in a draw somewhere after I couldn't get it to run nicely)

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
AWESOME work, Lloyd, nice and low! I´m really looking forward to run this car and i´m 100% sure that it will arrive in time for the race!
the casted wheel inserts look great! did you do them?
artin chassis with H0 sized motors run great no magnet, if you add a slide guide - they are unbeatable, really fun cars. I love artin chassis, they narrow and can be fit under nearly every 1/43rd car!
did i say that the Lancia looks great?

cheers,
Peter

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks for the kind comments everyone.

Maf, the body is from a Heller kit, kindly sent to me by Leo (Ecurie Turini). I didnt photograph the chassis this time, but Peter tested one a while ago and might have a photo of it.

Peter, the wheel inserts are the original kit wheels with the tyres cut away. Yes, if the postman is good to us it should arrive on time!

Regards, Lloyd

·
*** Leo A Capaldi ***
3,588 Posts
Wow Lloyd, that looks fantastic. Its also impressive that you have had 13 replies in the short time since posting !!

Kind regards, Leo

·
Registered
303 Posts
Nice Lancia, Lloyd! Artin did make some smaller chassis early on.
I love Cortina's. Owned 2 Mark II's in the late 60's early 70's.

·
Joel LeNoir
952 Posts
Yes Lloyd I would love to get one of your Cortina's as well. Just add it with the 64 mustang coupe. If you don't mind I would love it if you could e-mail me a list of the resin cars that you have. I just wish I had some cars that ran in the Monte Carlo for you. Mine are all Trans-Am series and 1988 C1 & C2 LeMans cars. I do have a Porsche 6.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts