Slot Cars Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
10,000 posts literally just clicked over.

Well done all, thanks to Nuro, Swiss and the Mod's for letting us post so much ranting, information and news and other stuff.

Rob.

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
Hey Int! When are you gonna start posting, news and information and interesting stuff?

Confirm thye date of your meeting in Jan mate?

Cheers

·
Registered
3,883 Posts
It's looking good.

I must add that a slot forum depends on the quality of its member and we seem to have been fortunate in gathering a LOT of good guys (and maybe one or two gals) very fast.
Let me thank you ALL - without you we have nothing!

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
So it is true then? Int wears a frock and walks funny cos he`s had the operation! remember you heard it first from Tropi.

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
oi oi, easy now Jonny.. those sorta comments will get ya in the bad books, trust me you dont want to be there.

race day? 31st of Jan.. as I said as in the calendar, starting at 10 thru to 4 or 5 or 6 or whenever, I think 250 GTO was goin for a drink dunno though!

Rob.

p.s, new info and helpfulness and niceness all in one post so there!
and I wont be wearing any frocks.. maybe just my new burberry cap if I can get hold of one.

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
I`m only in the dog house with people with no sense of humour so I know I`m ok with you.

Going to rally the troops for your event but if we cant show will want to organise an inter club session soon. Trouble that I have is that if the Phoenix boys want to attend then we have a normal turn out at away events of 30 plus. I can understand why some clubs finfd this a prob. Me, I`d love it if another club brought 30 to ours!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts