SlotForum banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Phil Smith
2,638 Posts
Sunday the 20th November will see the 16th London International Slotcar Show at the Crofton Halls Orpington in South East London.
All tables were sold, but due to a late cancellation, I now have two 6' tables available if any one is interested in one (or two!)

Opening time is 10.00am and it will close at 2.30pm, admission is £2.50 with under 12's free,
there is plenty of parking in the station car park which is opposite the hall. (there's a short cut through to the halls if you can find it!)

All the big UK dealers will be there
Scalecars
Derek Cooper
Slotoutlet
scaleslotcars.com
RSSlotracing (Ortmann Tyres)
BTS Mouldings
GTurner Models
Circuits to Scale

Full list of table holders:-

adrian lee
adrian norman
alan tadd
alec edge
bob bott
bts mouldings
chris gregory
david lord, circuits to scale
derek cooper
fred bolton
geoff spencer
george turner, gturner models
joel thura
lawrence attrill, tarn model foundry
malcolm duff
mark scale, scalemodels
martin hey
mike flight
mike williams
model racing world
nscc
paul blows
pete day
phil smith, scaleslotcars.com
richard d'cruze, the slot outlet
robert campling
robert learmouth
roger barker
ron webbon
rs slotracing
simon price
stephen langford
steve cannon, aka triplex
steve de havilland
vincent delaine

More details can be found at www.slotcarevents.info
If you can't make this one then the next will be on the 15th April 2012

·
Phil Smith
2,638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
No charges for parking either at the Crofton Halls, on the street, at the Station car Park or if all these are full, at the Tesco car park just a short walk away.

We regularly get over 200 people through the door.

·
Premium Member
5,717 Posts
I went a few years ago, it was my first swap meet and probably the best, amazing deals were ad that day. If the bank ha any funds left I shall. Popping along

·
Premium Member
1,364 Posts
This one has been in my diary since April's show.

As my weekends tend to be very family orientated, I generally do not go to shows that mean a full day out. However, this one is only 15 minutes away for me and has a great range of sellers. I do recommend a visit if you can.

I have been saving my pennies (well pounds actually) and I have a shopping list that includes cars, scenery, and tyres.

Cheers,
Philip

·
Alfie Noakes
2,655 Posts
This is going to be a difficult one, as I get paid on the 23rd. Trying not to buy anything else this month, but...
Cheers,
Richard

·
Premium Member
2,574 Posts
I will be there, with HO Racing Ahead

With my usual eclectic selection of slotcars old and new, and a large range of spares for all the popular makes, plus silicone racing tyres.

·
Robb
581 Posts
I'd advise parking in the station car park unless you arrive later in the morning, the halls car park can be a nightmare.
I feel sorry for the residents who live up that road!

·
Registered
9,719 Posts
QUOTE (slowracer @ 5 Nov 2011, 06:21) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I will be there, with HO Racing Ahead

With my usual eclectic selection of slotcars old and new, and a large range of spares for all the popular makes, plus silicone racing tyres.

Can you set me aside a couple of Mega-G arms please? Some X-traction bare chassis if you have those too...

Will you be handing out leaflets for HONK?

·
Premium Member
2,574 Posts
QUOTE Will you be handing out leaflets for HONK?

I was hoping that Dave might come along to do that himself!

·
Premium Member
2,574 Posts
Yes sure, its not a problem.

I always point my customers to their local or nearest club.

·
Phil Smith
2,638 Posts
Tables are once again sold out, in fact over sold, as I have had to lose one of my own.
A record number of table holders are attending, 39 in all, so let's hope the public come through the doors to support them.

Addtions to the above list of sellers are:

robert cast
mark gussin
tony stacey, HO racing ahead
truespeed controllers
chris holt

Looking forward to Sunday week

·
Premium Member
5,717 Posts
A quick question for the sellers.

Is anyone gong to be selling a good selection of carrera cars, at gaydons they were few an far between?

Thanks

Colin

·
Phil Smith
2,638 Posts
Unfortunately Steve De Havilland (Traffic) has had to make a last minute cancellation, but he will be back next time.
Good news is that Jennings Models from North London will be using his table and amongst other stuff will have some interesting 'new old stock' for sale dating back to the seventies , please form an orderly queue!

Truespeed will also be showing their new Controller Handle as shown in this feature

1 - 20 of 51 Posts