SlotForum banner
21 - 40 of 51 Posts

· Phil Smith
2,738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
As Ade's PM was relevant I though I would copy and answer it here

QUOTE Im going to the orpington swap meet at weekend and want to meet some of the stall holders do they have a stall allocated
to one place if so is it possible to have a plan of hall and stall holders

I have been doing a table plan that is handed to the public as they come through the door, this has a plan for the hall with all the table holders named.
I have not been sure if this has been useful or not, I have had a lot of the leaflets left over so a lot of people have not been taking them, due to this I was thinking of not doing them this time, so the question is
" are they useful to you?"
or
I could more easily post a plan here for people to print off if they thought they needed it?

· Premium Member
2,330 Posts
Hopefully at my stand on Sunday there will be representatives from the latest HO Club in the UK, based in Chatham, Kent , HONK (HO North Kent), with a permanent 6 lane layout , serving the Kent and South London Area.

So If you are interested/curious in HO racing visit the 'HO RACING AHEAD' table for further information on this exciting development in the South East.

You can of course speak to me too!

· Administrator
10,838 Posts
I'll be there Phil!

Any of the stall holders: I'm after some red johnson 222 motors, the ones in the super electra/super javelin

· Phil Smith
2,738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Here is the table plan for Sunday
Please be aware that this may be subject to some changes as there are often last minute cancellations etc and a certain amount of shuffling around may be needed.

if you want to print this off then go here

· Phil Smith
2,738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
There were a couple of messages on my answer phone today from people wanting tables.

One from Chris Galton
If you are reading this Chris (or anyone knows how to get in touch with Chris) then sorry the tel. number you gave does not exist, please could you get back in touch, I did not get your emails so through a PM on here might be best. There is a table for you (I'll lose one of mine)

and one from someone who left neither there name nor phone number but apparently wants a table and will be going!!

· Kitbasher
4,696 Posts
Really sorry i can't make this but I will be racing at Wolves, hope it goes well so it returns next year and give me another chance to attend !

· Phil Smith
2,738 Posts
QUOTE Chairs are available for the Traders

and for the public too, there is a lounge area with comfortable seating where you can enjoy a bacon sarnie and a cup of tea while looking at your latest purchases, all very civilised.

But Alan, your there to work why would you need a seat, you'll sell nothing sitting down!

· Premium Member
2,330 Posts
You are supposed to be emptying your wallet, spending with the stall holders
not sitting down, you can do that on the way home

21 - 40 of 51 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.