SlotForum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,780 Posts
Our 5th release the big 5 litre Bugatti Type 54 is now available...

decals are for Varzi's winning car at AVUS 1933. We have created a new driver figure for this kit with short sleeves to suit...

..sorry no cigarette included but easy to add if required

Further info and pricing on our site - Shadowfax Slot Cars

·
Registered
630 Posts
Beautiful cars and nice website, think I will be ordering some cars in the future, keep up,the excellent work

·
Premium Member
1,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the kind words Spook, much appreciated

·
One petunia in a field of onions
6,455 Posts
Just beautiful and crisp Marlon. So thrilled to see you producing again, I know I've said it before.

3 years ago while visiting an online friend I had the pleasure of holding several of the original TRRC RTRs in my hands and I was staggered by their beauty.

·
Administrator
4,887 Posts
A lovely looking bodyshell Marlon.

Is that Bira in your last picture, I didn't know he raced a Bugatti.

David

·
Premium Member
1,780 Posts
Hi Lynn, thanks for your support, very much appreciated

Hi David, that's Achille Varzi in that pic coming in just after winning the 33' Avus GP. I couldn't find any pictures of him in the cockpit at that race but there is a video on youtube of the race and its a still from that. Its that picture that prompted the short sleeves on the driver figure for this kit.

·
Administrator
4,887 Posts
Sorry Marlon I know this is a bit off the topic of your kits but I really thought it was Bira, apart from his features the goggles also look like the prescription ones Bira used- my mistake and maybe I should have checked it further.

David

·
Premium Member
1,780 Posts
I've managed to put a couple of kits together to show what they look like built up..

...both sitting on Golden Era chassis with steering, one of them I have painted blue which I think works quite well.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts