SlotForum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
43 Posts
Hi All,

I started this build some weeks ago and it only just occurred to me that I should do a build thread.

So here goes...

The instructions start with the floor and chassis rails. The body is then fitted on to the floor. This posed a problem as I am leaving the floor out.

I therefore started with the 2 halves of the body.

I then fitted the chassis rails and I tested the fit many times and compared it to pictures on the kit box and also of the 1:1 car as without the floor, there was no locating pins to go by.

I have now added the fill piece for the rear and the fin. This must be the first aerodynamic fixture to a LeMans car.

· Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hi Guys,

I need some direction here...

I am about to start on the chassis. I am using square brass tube and I will end the chassis at the front axle so most of it is hidden. This leaves the question...Where to put the guide? Can I put it behind the axle?

Advice please

· Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thanks Guys.

Some really amazing work you all do.

I am just putting together the parts for the chassis while I wait for my air brush to be returned.

I'll post some pics tonight.

Cheers

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.