Slot Cars Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the link Gary but for the moment at least I am trying to avoid paying for any as I am going to be cutting them up into pieces !

Hopefully someone would like to do an exchange for the Radius 4 curves that I have surplus to requirements.

Mark.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi Andy, no, they dont have to be new ones as I intend to cut them up but I would prefer them to be in a reasonable condition.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
C'mon guys, surely someone must have a couple of old straights that they no longer need

If the cost of postage is the problem then I can compensate with extra R4 curves or even pay the cost if needed.

I am just trying to avoid paying full price for something that is going to get cut up into pieces hence the preference to trade.

Mark.

·
Slot City
331 Posts
Mark,

I'm sure I can find a couple of standard straights from somewhere....

Might be Classic or SCX though.

If it isn't a problem, mail me your address and I'll post them to you.

Jon,
Slot City.

·
Alan Tadd
4,029 Posts
Mark

I've got loads of old Scaley track that I will never use, you are welcome to as much of that as you want. A lot of it has been stored in the loft for years and is in pretty poor condition, but I can look out the best bits for you.

Only problem is I'm away for a week on Wednesday so I can't really do much until I return.

If that timescale is OK for you drop me a pM with your address.

Regards

Alan

1 - 8 of 8 Posts