SlotForum banner
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, just as I was leaving tonight the new items from Scalextric for 2005 hit my desk. Highlights are a Classic F1 Cooper Climax T53 (Jack Brabham) and Ferrari 156 (Phil Hill), gimme,gimme! Also as expected will be the latest F1 Ferrari's of messers Schumacher and Barrichello and wait for it Ferrari 330 P3's in both Red and Yellow liveries, something at last for the GT40's to race!

Have a great Christmas.

Terry

·
Alan Tadd
4,035 Posts
Thanks Terry

Great News......Oh a P3 at last.......Someone at Scalextric does listen.

Regards

Alan

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
Ferrari P3(1966) great the MkII's now have something to race against. The Gulf GT40's will need some Ferrari 312P or Porsche 908 to race against (1968/69).

Regards Allan

·
Registered
349 Posts
WOW a Christmas present that I don't have to pay for (YET!!!)...

Thanks for the news Terry. Scalex has laid the golden egg with their Ferrari deal.

I can't wait.

Ken R

·
Registered
4,593 Posts
That does sound like music to my ears!
I guess the Classic F1s will have the Moto GP power- plenty of room for cockpit detail! I hope they get the wheels right.
And a P3!

·
John Roche
4,202 Posts
I think its great news too.

I don't want to sound ungrateful, I'm not but I have a 4 lane track so I want 2 more cars to race against the Vanwall & Maser, the Cooper and Sharknose, the P3 and GT40.

I am really pleased though and it can only encourage more manufacturers to produce more historics.

Merry Xmas,

John

1 - 20 of 56 Posts