SlotForum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Kitbasher
4,331 Posts
Just a quick thank you to all of the committee and to Adrian for a thoroughly good weekend.

And a special thank you to my fellow weekenders for their company.

Don't forget someone on the c'tee needs to send me a paypal bill for my auction item.

Regards

Peter/Tif

·
Premium Member
1,340 Posts
What a great time my wife and I had!

Thanks again to all those who organised the event, to Adrian for his invaluable contribution, Hornby for their generosity and those members who attend for making it a friendly and relaxed weekend!

All I got from the auction was a split lip off the wife!

BSN

·
Kitbasher
4,331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Can a mod please modify 'fabe' in the title of the thread to 'fab'

Ta

·
Premium Member
508 Posts
Would also like to add my thanks for excellent weekend. As a racer rather than collector the prices at the auction were eye watering, for cars that cannot be used!
For those that haven't yet seen it the forthcoming LMP Aston is just as beatiful as we all hoped for. There were two circuits set up to race on digital and analogue.
I have to admit I remain in the luddite analogue camp, I hope I didn't swear too much when on the digital track, I find it intensely frustrating even when Mr Norman is policing the "rules of engagement".
Big thanks to all that made it happen, grat bunch of people and would certainly attend again if ever invited back.
Steve

·
Registered
118 Posts
I must admit that the weekend was just great, it was nice to have racing on digital and analogue tracks and have a bit of fun, without being serious about the racing.

I would like to thank the committee and all the members at the weekend for making it the most enjoyable of weekend of slotracing i have had this year and hopefully i will get invited again.

regards

steve

1 - 5 of 5 Posts