Discussion Starter · #5 ·
SCX Hummer H3 "Gordon" Clean A10067

SCX Hummer H3 "Gordon" Dirty A10081

Sorry again for picture quality.

Mudchukka

·
Horlicks Hero
1,940 Posts
QUOTE (mudchukka @ 11 Jan 2012, 00:09) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Avant Slot Subaru Impreza GR.N "Ojeda 2010"

Mudchukka
I would love a plain white version of this GrpN/PWRC body shell as a donor for a project.

·
One petunia in a field of onions
6,455 Posts
The Avant Slot Lancer Evo is pretty darned yummy. Come to that so is the Subi.

If only I had green thumbs and could make the money tree grow.
Embs

·
Registered
2,598 Posts
The DS3 has just gone on my want list (along with a Fiesta). I just want SCX to do a Mini, now.

·
Jim Moyes
5,045 Posts
I love that Renault 8, Steve - that's right up my street!

I was told the "A" prefix denotes the car has the whizzy new RK motor.

Is that right?

I hope not as it spoiled the 2CV for me.

·
Tom Brown (Scorpus Flex)
1,214 Posts
I might be tempted with loebs ds3, was he racing that this year? the rallies i watched I thought citreon red bull was still running with the c2 and c4?

·
Horlicks Hero
1,940 Posts
Yep, they were running the DS3 in 2011. The C4 went away at the end of 2010 with the upcoming switch to the WRC Lite cars.

·
Tom Brown (Scorpus Flex)
1,214 Posts
I must have to pay attention then as I watched at least the first 4 or 5 WRC rallies last year and didnt even realise they had changed the car!

·
Horlicks Hero
1,940 Posts
Amazingly, the C4 was retired having *never* been beaten on tarmac. Isn't it a crying shame that they don't still have to build homologation specials ? It certainly boosted sales of Subarus and Mitsubishis back in the day. I would imagine an AWD, turbo charged DS3 would be quite a popular car.

·
Steve Wright
619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Hi Mr M

The Renault 8 should have the old chassis so old motor unless they have made a new chassis which I can't see that.

The "A" is for Analogue on the Ref number.

All the new moulds have had the new motor in so any re-liveries should have old style motor.

Mudchukka

1 - 20 of 22 Posts