SlotForum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Philip Insull
1,793 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Folks,
Malcolm and myself have looked at the calendar for next year to try and give people who wish to attend some of the Wolves Classic meetings plenty of advanced notice. Please Note while the dates are set for some of our meetings we have not yet finalised the event regulations and these will be posted under seperate event topics once the rules have been agreed by the Wolves committee members.

2013 Wolves Early Birds Grand Prix - Sunday 3rd March 2013

2013 Wolves / MRE 1960's Le Mans Classic - Sunday 28th April 2013

2013 Wolves / OCAR Classic Saloons - Sunday 6th October 2013

Please do not try and register for these three meetings yet as we will start to take entries once the specific event details have been posted - again I'd like to re-itterate that this notice is simply to set the dates to try and avoid any clashes with other clubs / events / public holidays in 2013. The dates have been entered on the Slot Forum Calendar. Dates for Bill's Classic 2013 meeting and Ian's Supertourers 2013 meeting will be announced once they have been set by Bill & Ian.

Many thanks
Phil

·
Registered
4,155 Posts
Hi Phil.
One more Wolves Classic date to add to the list;
Weekend of 16th/17th November 2013.
November Wolves Classic, for F1 models 1961-65 1.5 L Half tonner GP. Plus a supporting class for F1 cars from a later era, TBC at the end of this year.
Cheers Bill.

·
Philip Insull
1,793 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi Bill,
I have put an entry in the 2013 Slot Forum Calendar for the 1.5 Litre November Classic in 2013 for you for Saturday 16th & Sunday 17th November 2013, hope thats ok?

Alan,
Thank you for your support will pencil you down for a spot when the entry lists open on these three but as I said we haven't started taking entries officially yet, so please could I ask folks just to hold fire on asking for entriy places until the individual event threads are posted - This post really is just an advisory on the firm dates we have planned to hopefully help other event organisers avoid clashes where possible.

Many Thanks
Phil

1 - 5 of 5 Posts