SlotForum banner
21 - 35 of 35 Posts

· Administrator
10,838 Posts
QUOTE (GregK @ 2 May 2014, 21:12) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>It looks like I will be going now just so that I can get a 500R off Rikorocket ...... the things I have to do for the benefit of slot-car world ...

Just the one?

· Premium Member
10,492 Posts
QUOTE Just the one?

How long do I have to talk to you for just the one ?????

· Registered
2,902 Posts
QUOTE (Pendleslot @ 5 Apr 2014, 20:54) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Scalextric intend to be at the show with their development team to demo latest products such as RCS etc.
Just wondered if there wiill still be RCS products being demoed as they seem to have disappeared from the Scalextric web site?

· Circuit Owner
5,958 Posts
It's unclear at the moment. Hornby has a new boss but it doesn't make sense to mothball something that is obviously 90% there. Allegedly Hornby is moving to new suppliers to improve quality and get better control on production. That could mean an embarrassing delay for some products whilst Hornby tries to stabilise its huge debts and keep the banks happy. I wouldn't be surprised if RCS was re-announced with just the products that Hornby think will generate the most cash for them.

Either way we will find out soon enough

· Registered
228 Posts
Hi,
looking forward to the next weekend - coming from Austria to London by plane on thursday, going to Gaydon by rental car on friday, spending all my savings on saturday :-; returning to Austria sunday evening
Regards, Christian

· David Farrow
1,274 Posts
Is there a time table yet. I have put my names down for a few races and it would be nice to know when I will have to be where.

looking forward to it all immensely

· Tony Condon
3,014 Posts
Hi
if you are going tommorrow after lunch I am giving a short talk on the first 20 years of model car racing in this country
please come along and sleep , heckle or feelfree to ask questions
cheers tony

· Premium Member
855 Posts
Will there be popcorn available tony

I enjoyed the talks last year so I'll be there.

Cheers
Paul.

21 - 35 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.