SlotForum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
262 Posts
I'd love to get some of that track but don't get to see much of it in Australia, only once I've seen some on eBay a few years ago.
Most of it is in Europe, and not just the UK. I’ve sourced a fair amount from France and the Netherlands. I’m sure there are more hidden away, but I know of only 3, maybe 4 people in the US with any quantity of this track: a guy in Michigan has a huge amount (and he’s been selling some on eBay lately); a guy in New Jersey to whom I sold about 150 sections a few years ago, and me with about 150 sections. I know the SAMPSON museum in Texas has some, but I don’t know if it’s just the set he has setup in the museum or if he has a stash.

It’s often expensive when you find it, and it’s irrationally expensive to ship from Europe to the States. I admit to spending an irrational amount to buy what I have.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Hi Todd,

I thought you had sold off your last Scalextric 124 layout and were moving on - have you fallen back into the rabbit hole, or just never stopped?

Don
Hi Don.

I stepped in it again. Somehow in a shorter period of time I accumulated as much as i had sold.

Irrational.

Todd

1 - 5 of 5 Posts