SlotForum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
we agreed slot it and jap
can we make up our minds ??????

if its porsche nite then you can count me out this friday as i need time to look at my car
and i wont get time now

·
Premium Member
1,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I know we said Slot-IT/Jap but to be honest this isn’t the most popular night and having been low on numbers for a while now I thought trying to run Porsche night again (Last week just turned into a glorified test session) may be a more popular choice.

·
Registered
180 Posts
popular with who ??? as we only had six racers last week
well that counts me out as ive said before if its changed midweek and i dont always get to look at forum to
check of any changes then i could turn up with the wrong cars prepared or think not worth going not that im an ace??
towards the end of the week is busy for me so i have limited time

·
Rob
528 Posts
I think Dave's right. The Porsches arn't that popular. I know Ash and myself arn't too interested in them. Its a tricky balancing act I know. I will be there this Friday without fail whatever we are racing though.

·
Registered
300 Posts
I cannot now make tonight, something has come up. I think we may need to have a night with no racing to sort this whole class issue out, no one has been happy since Jan, + numbers seem to be low each week due to this! I will race what ever everyone else decides im not too worried!

See you all next week!

Gaz

·
Administrator
10,138 Posts
Oh that won't work if its Porsches as I gave one away to a friend at the club (but he's not even coming
)

·
Premium Member
1,122 Posts
Elliot wants to race so I'll come round and set track up but I will need to leave around 8 for about an hour.
I don't think we'll have club porsches so really in same boat as last week so may as well do Slot-IT/Jap things and put Porsche night on hold.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts