SlotForum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
after looking through more than 500 pictures I started to put them into the homepage.
I hope the great track and the fun we had come accross.

There are a few pictures where you can see that there is more than one car on one lane.

See ya,
Nico

24h GT Salzburg, 2004, pictures

·
DT
5,195 Posts
Thanks for that link. The photos look great.

It is interesting that the track had some ups and downs. Quite a technical circuit.

Is there any video available?

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi,
yes there actually is, but we are still having problems putting it on our hoempage. I will try again this evening.

It shows one lap of the BMW as it over takes a Marcos. But the speed is quite fast so you have to look at the video two or three times to see where he changes lanes.
It has 22 seconds.

Nico

24h GT Salzburg, pictures

·
Beppe Giannini
1,696 Posts
Nico,

let me congratulate you for pulling through such a complex event - just today I was reading on Italiaslot that a team had "discovered" your race too late, and they were pulling their hair out !

In case you are put off by the lack of salaams - abundant here for the most trivial of achievements - you should consider that initiatives such as yours rock the boat

But please persevere - things are changing, and at least in Italy Davic races will be sought

Ciao
Beppe

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ciao Beppe,
I wrote about 15 emails to Italian clubs and got only one answer.

But never mind!

We are considering a new 24h race with DAVIC for 2005! So I will let you know as soon as we have decided.

Nico

24h GT Salzburg, pictures

·
Beppe Giannini
1,696 Posts
Nico,
come to think of it : this was the Eupen track, right ?
May I ask what type of arrangements you had - could they be replicated somewhere South ??

·
Registered
715 Posts
YES, YES, YES. By all means keep pushing the envelope with new technology. It is fine for some/many to keep with the classic methods, but I for one will only move forward.

BRAVO!!

-Maltese

1 - 11 of 11 Posts