SlotForum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
DT
5,195 Posts
The 19-20 June weekend sees the second edition of 24Hours of Verbano taking place.

32 teams including all the most important italian teams, 6 from Spain (spanish champio Stel.lets included), one from Germany and one from Belgium.

The cars will be the 956 Porsche by Slot.it with C3 motor by Big slot and P3 tyres by slot.it The main sponsor of the race is the Porsche dealer Haus Milano.

More info: www.24hverbano.com

·
Jim Moyes
5,045 Posts
I see Slotforum is first reserve team!

Does that mean that if nobody drops out this year, the Slotforum team will be in pole position for next years event?

Mr.M

·
Jim Moyes
5,045 Posts
Hit the link Nuro supplied, then the Union Jack and scroll down to the bottom of the very colourful team list. There you will find Team Slotforum from Zurich headed by one Allan Wakenfield? in Riserva 1 position!

·
Registered
232 Posts
Hi,
we will be there (TopSpeed Munich) and participating, sorry to hear that you guys are still on the waiting list.

But with our 24h race there still would be vacant space for at least one more team!! And I know that Thomas and I guess Swiss will at least come by to have a close look, so if you still want to drive a 24h event feel free!!! Plus the big bonus here, we have the digital DAVIC system installed!!!

24h GT Salzburg

Hope to see you in Salzburg,
Nico

1 - 7 of 7 Posts