SlotForum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello everyone again, just thought i'd say my what was on my mind, it's about the 24hr's coming up, just thinking why we couldn't link them up and have championship because i know at least 3 that is going on this year alone,

what do you think 250 & jonnys and anyone else for that matter!!!

·
Registered
2,457 Posts
Good idea driver. Only problem would be making sure that each tem could make it to each event. I don't think that it would matter if teams had different members for each race, just so long as, say, three stayed the same. Would be fun as there are about 4 or 5 really strong endurance teams around at the moment. But who says it has to be restricted to the 24hours only? There are a couple of 12 hours anually too, maybe they could be included.

Another intersting idea... different classes for each event or the same cars for all?

Lotus

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
Agree with all of the above and suggest same car and rules for a series. Could thrash this out at the Phoenix meet in June as there will be plenty of time.

Don`t have a prob with drivers changing but reckon we can get this going on the basis of an Enduro series, anythingf from 6 hour races thru to 24 hours. More than happy to race any non mag car with any rules. We use Ninco with NC 1 motor at mo.

·
Registered
314 Posts
An Endurance series sounds a good idea Driver, we should all get together at Phoenix as Jon says. I am organising another 6 hour race later this year for DTM cars at Eastcote. I am also going to run an endurance series in conjunction with the London GT series next year. The top teams from this could take on others in a national series.

Roly

·
Registered
2,457 Posts
Sound great 250!

You know we are all up for it down here, but can the northerners take the heat?

We'll have to wait and see...

lotus

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yeah 250, we're bang heads at phonix, i'm up for that 6hr dtm's i'll race for someone, pick me a team roly.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts