SlotForum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
It has been proposed that we run standard Slot.it group c on Thursday 29th of December with unglued, untrued tyres on a clean track so we can decide on which compound would be best as the hand out tyre for our open meeting in Feb. That is of course provided we have time after the Cheddar tasting(maybe a beer or two as well)

Any objections?

G

·
Sounds like a plan, I'm happy to drink beer but not into Cheddar tasting, I'm more of a Real Yorkshire Wensleydale Cheese fan.

·
Premium Member
1,659 Posts
Apart from selection of cheeses, no other objections.

·
Premium Member
1,659 Posts
That's it then! Instead of NSR Porsches class, we will be cheddar tasting and drinking wine! All we need now is to subsidise large quantities of cheese and wine

·
Lee Green
1,995 Posts
I think over dinner last night, it was decided that the best interests of everyone is to keep the nsr porsches for the time being and not introduce a new class untill after we know more about the track/have the new one up and running.

·
Registered
163 Posts
QUOTE (Phil Upton @ 16 Dec 2011, 23:55) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>feel the power of the mod, date now changed my cheese musketeers.

I must give up drinking cos my eyes are playing me up.

I cannot see the date change.

Give us a clue Phil.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Thanks Neil,

I found that truly enlightening. I also found the section that gives you a real world use of the word in a sentences useful as well, with that said, check out the description for Cheese Pouch.

It made me chuckle!

Rich

G

·
epic night !

i dont see molesey scalextric club as a 'club' anymore.... to me its more like a community

thank you to everone who has been apart of it and made it in to what it has become

besides what other clubs have cheddar tasting nights?

roll on 2012

·
Premium Member
1,659 Posts
Oh man... It was either slots cars & cheddar tasting or buying 'baby stuff' with my missus. This time around I had no choice

I must say that I more than enjoyed my first couple of months at the club and really looking forward to the next year.

·
Lee Green
1,995 Posts
Plastic track will only improve the competition down the club, i was talking to a man from farnham , and he said that when guys come down from there they were a little over-whelmed by the car set up required to be competitive.

I hope races are closer and you dont win a race by 2 or 3 laps

1 - 20 of 22 Posts