1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
re Sunday

who is coming? What are the times?
I hear oxford have 3 drivcers
Viking have 5 ( we know Paul is available from us - let me know so I can put you in touch with Paul)
MHSC have 6 drivers
west london have who?

·
Registered
2,183 Posts
Teams that have agreed to come are as follows

1)Viking drivers 5
2)oxford drivers 3
3)West london drivers 3
4)Mhsc drivers 5
5)Burnt oak drivers 1
6)Eastcote drivers 1
Thats a total of 18 drivers 6 teams of 3 a full grid more by luck than judgement which doesnt really bode well for an enduro series!!!, maybe if this goes well the other clubs from the champions league will see what they miss and join in.
Hope to see you all Sunday, I understand the doors open at 09:00 hrs but am sure Nightrider will confirm.
Regards
Zen

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
can we have the rules please. I have not seen any. What am I letting myself in for? What penalties am I likely to receive?

·
Registered
2,183 Posts
Slot32,
the rules have been discussed and agreed by your club representative for the champions league as the event was invisaged as a mini series for the summer months when the league wasnt running.
The teams are supposed to be made up of drivers from the clubs they race at in the champions league which is why I have listed them in the clubs they race for and it is apparent that both Burnt oak and Eastcote are short, also from emails I thought that Viking only had five drivers (thanks for the update Keith), so I propose that Paul race for For the second Mhsc team.
Zen

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
zen

who do you think you are racing with? You are a mhsc member

wish the rules had been shown to all of us! would be nice to know what we are about to embark upon. As the chairman of the club I would like the rules posted on the website. Please let me have a copy.

I have been asked to supply the 20x11 p5 tyres by one of the race organisers.

I have 6 fully paid members including you from mhsc coming along as 2 teams. Paul is not part of our club, mhsc.

·
Registered
2,183 Posts
Sorry the rules were not posted, these have been updated since the original ones, (although all other clubs appear to have agreed them), basic rules are that we run an enduro for 6 hours using LMP cars from the main manufacturers, boxer2 motors or equivellent, and slotit rear end with 20x15 slotit P5 rear tyres supplied on the day, as per the normal champions league format only standard controllers to be used.
Other things to be discussed of of forum.
Zen

·
Registered
503 Posts
I thought everyone knew the rules.....lmp cars no magnet,of course.Motor config is "inline" only with slot it gearing. The motor of choice for a long time now is of course the slot it boxxer 2 in a open can. And the only tyres anyone can use will be slot it p5 20x11. Also using a sprung guide like the ninco one is a great help on this track.And dont forget,its a mainly scalex classic type surface,so deep guides do not work! See you all there for combat,lol. Matt.b.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
thanks Matt. we have a good chance.

I will come for a practice on Thursday have you a car or what are they racing?

Hope Zen is well rested and prepared for his involvement this sunday am.

·
Registered
2,183 Posts
Sorry as usual the technicalities escape me, I meant 20x11 slotit p5's thanx Matt. I am sure the event will run well even if I am not there, I wish you all well.
Zen

·
Registered
265 Posts
Doors open 8.50
Practice 9.00, 15 minutes per team per lane.
Scrutinering 10.40 ish
Race starts 11.00 ish
56 minutes per lane, allowing 4 minute turn around period.
Normal endurance rules all fixing, maintenance etc during live race time.

Snacks, tea and coffee available all day.

Lets have a good race and enjoy the day.

Nightrider

·
Registered
503 Posts
Not long to go now till this event kicks off. With six confirmed teams coming,its lookin like a great turnout . Zen has informed me that he will not be attending,due to work comitments. We do have Paul,who is a spare driver,ready to fill Zens spot. And lastly,if you are reading this Nik(slot 32) please dont forget to bring along my Slot it Gt40 gulf colours
Good luck to all involved . Matt b.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts