2,183 Posts
Teams that have agreed to come are as follows

1)Viking drivers 5
2)oxford drivers 3
3)West london drivers 3
4)Mhsc drivers 5
5)Burnt oak drivers 1
6)Eastcote drivers 1
Thats a total of 18 drivers 6 teams of 3 a full grid more by luck than judgement which doesnt really bode well for an enduro series!!!, maybe if this goes well the other clubs from the champions league will see what they miss and join in.
Hope to see you all Sunday, I understand the doors open at 09:00 hrs but am sure Nightrider will confirm.
Regards
Zen

·
Registered
2,183 Posts
Slot32,
the rules have been discussed and agreed by your club representative for the champions league as the event was invisaged as a mini series for the summer months when the league wasnt running.
The teams are supposed to be made up of drivers from the clubs they race at in the champions league which is why I have listed them in the clubs they race for and it is apparent that both Burnt oak and Eastcote are short, also from emails I thought that Viking only had five drivers (thanks for the update Keith), so I propose that Paul race for For the second Mhsc team.
Zen

·
Registered
2,183 Posts
Sorry the rules were not posted, these have been updated since the original ones, (although all other clubs appear to have agreed them), basic rules are that we run an enduro for 6 hours using LMP cars from the main manufacturers, boxer2 motors or equivellent, and slotit rear end with 20x15 slotit P5 rear tyres supplied on the day, as per the normal champions league format only standard controllers to be used.
Other things to be discussed of of forum.
Zen

·
Registered
2,183 Posts
Sorry as usual the technicalities escape me, I meant 20x11 slotit p5's thanx Matt. I am sure the event will run well even if I am not there, I wish you all well.
Zen

·
Registered
2,183 Posts
When this was suggested I hoped that it would take of, it WAS meant to be run as a mini series following the champions league format but with individually supplied cars, it appears to have develope into a non club format, no problem if thats what you want, see I told you it would be alright without me, some would say even better.
Glad it was a good day, well done to MHSC2 unfortunatley Paul had to leave before even turning a wheel in anger, work emergency, (hope the scaffold fall wasnt to bad and that nobody was hurt), so Pete and Doug did a stella job of upholding the clubs name.
I am happy ALL the newbies had a good day (maybe we should have introduced Selsdon this way), and well done for seeing it through its a shame that Vikings sixth driver was unable to come I think he would have had a good day by the sound of it.
Cheerful
Zen

PS I am sure Nic would like to put on a 6 hr remembering the first round of the next champions league is at Viking in September it would only be a fortnight away anyone up for it email/phone Nic

·
Registered
2,183 Posts
Hi Guys,

I thought that it was time to ask if you and your clubs wanted to be involved in the next series?.

As you all know Marc has had to withdraw as the scorer but Paul Bizzell has agreed to take over so thanks to both of them,

Unfortunately Selsdon appear not to want to continue in the series so we will not have the same amount of monies next year, but I think we can continue at the same costs to the clubs, so I propose the charges remain the same that is £25:00 from each club as a prize fund and £3:00 extra per person over normal night costs for the club.

Keith if your club is happy would you like to arrange a date in September for the first round.

Regards

Ken

Yes we want to be involved in the next series. The costs are ok with us.

I will speak to our members & arrange a suitable date in September & let you know.

Regards
Keith

Oxford (Wayne and myself) will want to enter series 5

Looks like Champions League 6hr endurance is not going to happen ?
Theres a thread on slotforum regarding both possible 24hr and 6hr enduro's next year
If all club reps could ask their members if they would like to compete either as a club or as a combined teams in these events next year. If you can forward onto me and I start a list of willing competitors

Thanks in advance

Hi Ken Yes West London will be taking part again, costs are fine. Russell

Ken

Eastcote will be happy to continue in the Champions League next year

Yes - Burnt Oak would love to take part in season 5
However, I think it will be Alan who will be co-ordinating our entry list etc

[email protected]

Marc

We have available Sunday Sept 18th as first choice or the 25th as back up, let me know if any events clash
cheers
Keith

OOPS
sorry thought I had covered this situation, though I had contacted everyone on the committee, and had responces from them all, I hope they all used the respond all to the emails

Zen

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.