SlotForum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Premium Member
836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all
Our next free FLBT Tuesday clubnight is 31st July, and Ludovic has very kindly again offered to host us at his home track, Clencherstone.

We had a great turnout last time we were down and hopefully it will be a lovely summer evening!

The track was originally built by Dave Harvey, Tony Mills and their crew and used as the One-O-One club and shop track and an exhibition track at Racing Car Shows and Model Engineer exhibitions. It's a 95 foot, six lane mirror image of a Blue King track, the iconic American raceway track of the 1960s.

To see the finished article, here's a video:
linky

The track is only suitable for 1/32 and 1/24 'proper' slot cars (metal chassis, sponge tyres, vaccform bodies).

Don't worry if you don't have a car or controller, some loaners will be available.

I will have a small number of 1/24 and 1/32 club cars available for loan and please let me know asap if you want me to true tyres for you.

We will run races for 1/32 Production and 1/24 Production cars.

The track's near Wootton Rivers, just south of Marlborough. PM me for directions.

Look forward to seeing you there!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.