SlotForum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I'm finally starting on the Blue Wonder transporter file I brought sometime ago, and I must say it's been one of the nicest files I've printed, so far, for a file that only has one thickness ! Most of the the files that I have with the one thickness end up being a bit to thick , I print most all of the body's at 1/24th scale . So I'm doing all the parts in about 4 or 5 print's , this is the progress so far! If anyone else has printed this file I'd like to here about it and see some pictures if available. There's quite a few peace's and I'm interested in how you modified it into a slot transporter? This is my first lot of parts , I did the body flat and the rest on end .
Hood Peripheral Input device Automotive lighting Vehicle
Computer Table Personal computer Computer keyboard Peripheral
Computer Output device Product Peripheral Input device

·
Registered
848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
One step forward and two steps backwards, I have been printing away happily and then I started to see how well everything fitted together and found that orientation seems to be an issue, so I'm reprinting the parts that I thought would be better and quicker printed on end, and printing flat! Now to redo the doors,the body on the back was a test print when I brought the file ,I didn't have the mesuments at the time but do now, will do another when the time comes it's just a mock up at
Product Hood Automotive design Output device Toy
Watercraft Vehicle Hood Toy Boat
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Hood

the moment.
Cheers,
John.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts