SlotForum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi!

This is my second message in Slot Forum (a minute ago the first was posted in the "Welcome & Introductions" section!). I've been reading a lot the last year and most time I spend here in the "Tracks & Scenery" section where I've seen so many fantastic pictures of what you can do with your slot car tracks at home!

I've got one of my own, a 4-lane Scalextric track, and in the Christmas holidays I managed to create a website showing the track: http://home.swipnet.se/slickrockraceway . The scenery is so far quit simple and 'flat': green carpet and a background wallpaper made for aquariums(!), but there are older and newer buildings and figures.

The site is in Swedish (sorry…) but I'll hope you can enjoy some of it anyway! (if you don't like my site you can always continue with my links to other Swedish slot car sites ;-D)

Regards / Dan J.
Tullinge, SWEDEN

·
Registered
2,827 Posts
nice site! maybe do some basic english underneath? would like to know what it all says! cool track aswell.i bought a scaley set with indy cars, that was 4 lane figure of 8.

·
Registered
530 Posts
Thanks for posting pictures of a very nice track. Tasteful indeed. It gives me something to aspire towards. Right now, I have to build on the floor before I can play.

My future plans leans towards that kind of Zion, monument valley, roadrunner cartoon, badlands look. I think it models very well, leaving an open visual field for the major attraction, the race. I plan on something with a car meet/historic race in the town with roads leading out into the scenery. Someday.

Very nice computer work on the site itself, by the way.

·
Registered
38 Posts
I really enjoyed pics of your compatible layout. I´m currently building a 12 meter, 4-lane scalextric, wich is just as fun to race as many of the bigger tracks. Have fun here.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.