SlotForum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi to all out there, ive recently started having 3 car racing on the Digital C7042. I'm confused by the results at the end of the race. The numbers 1-6 down the left hand side relate to the user, as in 1st controller- no.1. 2nd controller- no.2, etc. Is that the same for all the statistics displayed? Because if it is, im getting wrong results. According to some data, some cars are putting in lap times faster than they can go with novices driving! And its not getting the finish order right even when no laps have been missed by the powerbase. I've been using version 1.006 for all of these races but i have just installed 1.009. Does anyone know exactly how to interpret the results screen? I just cant make the numbers work! Nig.

·
Registered
462 Posts
The numbers in statistics are not the same as in setup screen and also not the same as in the 'leaderboard'. You have to see who is number 1 in a race (in the result table from statistics) and then watch the statistics for #1.
About the impossible laptimes: make sure you enter a right value for fastest possible laptime (see 'tracks' screen). That's the only one I can think of.

·
Greg Gaub
15,388 Posts
At the end of the race, the stats are in finishing order. So, it will always show 1st at the top, then 2nd, 3rd, and so on. You then have to watch for who ended in that order, usually the first screen. You can hold the DOWN arrow to keep a particular screen showing to write the info down if you wish, or at least memorize the positions for the next screens. The next screens will maintain that order. So, if you're driver 1, but came in 3rd, you'll need to remember to keep watching the 3rd line down for your laps and time and lap time and such, even though your car ID was 1.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks Mr. Flippant, that makes sense. I will keep an eye on this weeks results. I do have a 'minimum lap time' set up which is 0.7 under my fastest lap so i think i have that covered.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts