SlotForum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Horlicks Hero
1,941 Posts
I know you've previously mentioned a lack of enthusiasm for the Team Slot brand, but they did a few of these cars a while back. You can see the selection here... http://www.slot32.de/wbc.php?sid=185196908...ml&rid=1073. I have been looking for the Toshi Arai one on Ebay for about 3 years now, but they seem to be as rare as rocking horse poo. Slot32.de had it in stock, so I've bitten the bullet and ordered one today. I can certainly pass along my opinions of its quality when it arrives.

They also had the Avant Slot Ken Block Monster Subaru, so I grabbed one of those, too. Doin' my happy dance, doin' my happy dance. While I haven't been searching for one of those for quite as long, they do seem to have become equally rare. I guess that takes care of my shopping for January and February.

·
Horlicks Hero
1,941 Posts
QUOTE (StuBeeDoo @ 26 Jan 2012, 12:08) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I'd appreciate that, thanks.
You're welcome.

QUOTE (StuBeeDoo @ 26 Jan 2012, 12:08) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I may well have a punt on the Valencia one.

Yes, that is a very attractive livery, worthy of a place in anyone's fleet...

But I'm distinctly less impressed with this one...

Ewwwww, what were they thinking ?

·
Horlicks Hero
1,941 Posts
My order has shown up from Germany. Very well packed, so Slot32.de are definitely a reliable vendor as far as I'm concerned. I'd have no worries ordering from them again in the future.

The Team Slot Subaru looks to be pretty well finished. It has a couple of rough spots, particularly the rear spoiler, but it looks good overall. I guess I'm willing to overlook slight imperfections for the sake of having an attractive and interesting model. I don't have a track up right now, so I can't test its performance, I'm afraid.

DSCF1444 by stoooo, on Flickr

DSCF1446 by stoooo, on Flickr

DSCF1445 by stoooo, on Flickr

DSCF1447 by stoooo, on Flickr

Here's a strange thing, though. Every reference I've seen for this car has said it's the Acropolis livery. Turns out it's actually a Catalunya livery.

DSCF1449 by stoooo, on Flickr

That's not a complaint, by the way, I'm just setting the record straight.

·
Horlicks Hero
1,941 Posts
QUOTE (Savage @ 26 Jan 2012, 18:21) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Oooh I like that last one, pity its resin !!
One of the pink/black ones has just shown up on Ebay for a reasonable price. Item #150832268211. Nothing to do with me, but I thought it worth mentioning.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.