SlotForum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,095 Posts
I read in a Spanish blog of odemo which is a very serious slot personage that there is some info going around (he says originating from Hong Kong)
about a big slot manufacturer which will stop production.

Does anyone know anything about this? Which big slot manufacturer is having this level of difficulties?

If a big one means Scalextric/Carrera/SCX/Ninco, then I hope is Ninco.

Scalextric and Carrera would be dramatic if they closed and SCX is just more fun than Ninco.

PS. By the way I am not trying to spread doom, in fact I think the slot scene is quite healthy and will remain this
way for long stretch. I am just curious.

·
Premium Member
3,095 Posts
Ember, you gave me a scare there with the SCX hypothesis. It is true that in the Spanish forums I have read some stories about SCX, but they came more as "jokes". SCX is the only one of the big ones that rocks my car (Scalex is doing somethings but just body wise).

Doug,

It is good news that if one goes under, another will acquire it. There is plenty of repetition out there and this would probably not affect the variety
of offers. Fingers crossed.

John,

Nah!... you got it wrong Artin is coming back biG BIG.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.