SlotForum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
203 Posts
Joel, as one of the few on this forum who have owned a Ferarri mondial quattrovalvole, may I state that the Betta body of the same does capture the flavour of the original and is reasonably proportioned,bear in mind a Mondial QV is about the size of a Ford Granada.

· Registered
203 Posts
I remember the Allstate Spl. at Oaklands ( spent all of 2days marshalling in the hole,as the young whelps did in those days before child protection officers-and damned happy just to be in the company of our elders and betters we were), but I also remember Dick,s car causing Stan Whitbread to give up drinking and Mike Perry,the scrutineer, to take to the bottle.I cowered,with Woody,yes that Woody, in my nice snug little bolt-hole as these Gods threw verbal thunder bolts at each other praying they wouldn,t notice us and then one of the mighty spoke to me kindly,after a prompt( and rare) bit of marshalling ,Woody was jealous for weeks afterwards.hAPPY DAYS.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.