SlotForum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi.
This might be of interest:
A visual comparison of the old Fly and the new Racer/Sideways version of the Zakspeed Ford Capri in the white "Würth" livery.

Subtle but obvious differences (old Fly to the right).

Not to make this posting too picture heavy, more comparison pics can be found here.

Also interesting is these two previous postings on the Racer/Sideways Zakspeed Capri elsewhere here on Slot Forum:

QUOTE (Phil Upton @ 17 Jul 2012, 18:05) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Just received my new Ford Capri Zakspeed from Sideways Racer and I have to say it's the dogs dangles!

Comes with off set mounts, awesome idea!

QUOTE (fl_slotter @ 23 Jul 2012, 22:31) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>The Sideways Capri comes with 0.0 mm offset, but includes both a .5 mm and a 1.0 offset rear axle mount.

I couldn't find any of these offset mounts with my Capri, inside or outside box. Only extra I got was a tiny hex allen wrench...

·
Damien Straw
562 Posts
I got the extra pieces but they weren't in the box just the package it was packed in for freighting. Maybe the dealer just forgot to put them with it? I'd enquire about it before it's too late.

Good luck,
Damo.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Hi guys.
Well, there had a been a problem with offset and adaptors parts while cars shipped from China.
We delivered bags with all missing parts to Distributors some day after we released cars.
Please contact your delaer and/or Distributor in case you did not find parts together with the car.
They will supply immediately.
Thanks
Marco

RACER Slot cars

·
Premium Member
5,717 Posts
The car is stunning and I'm looking forward to taking it round the track.

Can someone explain the advantage of the offset gears?
Also if its possible to change the config to inline (needed to run in the class I brought it for)

Thanks

Colin

1 - 5 of 5 Posts