SlotForum banner
1 - 20 of 64 Posts

Registered
Dino 206/246 simply denotes the engine type ie Dino v6 20l or dino246 2.4 litre the thing that defines the model is sp or gts ect sp sports prototype gts gran touring sports ,all ferraris in the 60s can be decoded from their numers such as the 512 s. 5.0 litre v12 model 512 easy really,I鈥檓 sure Joel knowsmany more than I do even the oddball ones (y)

Registered
I鈥檓 with joel 63 250 lusso , and I can also vouch for some of the stunning old scratch built cars he鈥檚 ammased,most of which photos do no justice to ,as their so much better when you get to handle them as the old stuff has a patina and overall feel that only comes with age ,and no matter how you may try iit can鈥檛 be faked ,and it may come as a suprise to others that much as I鈥檓 good with building the. New stuff ,I love the old stuff more as it鈥檚 much more of a challenge to make it work well,will try to get a few pics of some of my own Ferrari tomorrow.

Registered
Not sure if we鈥檒l see them this year as herd nothing from thunderslot since middle of last year,they could do more livery鈥檚 of car cars they have already released,Denny鈥檚 m6a to go with Bruces would be nice,if they wanted they could make the p5 the right size as the slot it p4 is about right and the p5 is just a cut up p4

Registered
Trouble with 3D is the amount of work required to get an acceptable finish,this is only my personal opinion but the surface looks like coconut skin and I鈥檓 way too busy to sand that to an acceptable standard perhaps in time as the technology gets better so will the finish on the product but till then I鈥檒l hold fire on 3D p

Registered
My lusso as seen in previous post was made with one of Joel鈥檚 body鈥檚 graciously given to me years ago,it was a great car to build as you just don鈥檛 see them in 1/32 slot versions ,if only I was as good at making windows as Joel is mine would have looked much nicer,mind you I鈥檓 with you Joel it鈥檚 the best looking road going Ferrari ever made 馃憤

1 - 20 of 64 Posts