SlotForum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Alexis Gaitanis
2,504 Posts
Unless i missed it noone posted the 333s,here are some SCX ones
Car Automotive design Vehicle Toy Tire

and one big disapointment by Revoslot despite the great finish:motor with not enough torque for the weight of the car and of size (FK130) difficult to find a decent replacement.Front ride height not adjustable.

Tire Vehicle Car Wheel Automotive tire

·
Alexis Gaitanis
2,504 Posts
Revos really need a big track to stretch their legs.
We ran last Wednesday on the 100 foot wood track at N Staffs.

I'm far from the best driver and car fettler, my Pilot 333 ran 7.7 and my Toyota GT one ran 7.4.
In our open GT class the fast boys run slot it Audi R18 or Slot in 911gt1, these have f15 tyres and the fast slot it flat 6 RS.

So for a 102g Toyota to only be 0.5 behind with a lower torque lower rev motor I think is pretty good.

The cars look great, my Igol F40 and Marlboro gt1/96 are just shelf queens though.
The cars/ liveries I choose are what I saw at Le Man's in period, bring back many happy memories for me, Fina Steve Soper #38 McLaren is next for me.
The first time the 333 touched a track it was on the Wood Green London Scalextric Club's one which has a main straight of approximately 9 meters(~30 feet),but you have to have brakes at the end of it and it didnt.Another obstacle (for gear change)is the 3mm axle..Finally at the esses where there is a sudden change of direction you just could not keep it in the slot.Definitely my first and last Revoslot,despite the great finish, as i have enough shelf queens.

·
Alexis Gaitanis
2,504 Posts

Attachments

1 - 18 of 18 Posts