SlotForum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Kitbasher
4,584 Posts
If I start on the display cases I will be a bit busy but here is the top shelf of my Ferrari sports cars

Not officially a Ferrari, the Auto Avia

Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Motor vehicle

125S by Modelant

Wheel Tire Land vehicle Car Vehicle

The 166 by Fasten Belts, excellent 3D print and a really good performer on track, I am building up a second one to race :)

Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Plant

195S by Ocar (and me) looking a little care worn but it has raced a lot! Ninco 166 LM winner behind

Wheel Car Tire Vehicle Aston martin db5

Revell Highway 340, also well used.

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Hood

MMK Mille Miglia

Tire Wheel Vehicle Land vehicle Car

Pug ugly 'egg' from Carrera, I love it!

Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Hood

Another MMK, LM car this time but I cannot find the note of the model.

Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle

If I get chance over the next few days I will try to photograph the second shelf :)

·
Kitbasher
4,584 Posts
Actually that would have happened, as in USA the N.A.R.T. was the official distributor for Ferrari🤔
Im not sure but I think I saw a picture of a car (not Ferrari) sponsored by the N.A.R.T. some years ago…

PS. There you go, I was sure I saw it and here it is…
View attachment 291621
1972 Vette, with the cavallino on the sides, a very odd sight on an All American Car!😀 Im pretty sure Scalextric or Revell or MRRC must have released this livery.
The NASCAR did happen, it was the Ferrari dealer for Florida. After the NASCAR he was the ex-Ferrari dealer for Florida.

Trisha, I have the same #75 made by PRS in 1/32, lovely car...

"Tifosi, the NSR Abarth you posted is my fastest car. What's the NASCAR? I like the engine detail."

Pretty much my fastest car too but it is one of the few cars I have where the magnet is still present.
The NASCAR? Monogram 'Snaptite' model on a Scalextric inline NASCAR chassis, PATTOS Decals....

·
Kitbasher
4,584 Posts
The Shadow MK1, aka the Go Kart did not work very well. Its replacement was your standard CanAm car, big.
The Lola T160 was fairly small, the T222, as they say in devon 'Girt' (big).
The M1A &B and the M6A were both fairly tidy, the M8 a, b, c,d, e, etc were big, the M22 (Trojan M8), Big.

The little Cooper Monacos and Lotus 23s were tiny, the later cars huge by comparison.
Ferrari 350P, smae size as the P4/412P it was based upon, 612p and 712p pretty big.

It was not just the engines in CanAm that were big.

And do you really think that a March CanAm was a neat, compact design??????

·
Kitbasher
4,584 Posts
I really wanted a 406 Coupe, went to the dealership to buy one, sat inside it and.......... Christ it was boring, I was driving a 406 saloon at the time and the interior of the coupe was identical, lovely shape though...

·
Kitbasher
4,584 Posts
Is that the Rover Gas Turbine LM car in bare alloy?

·
Kitbasher
4,584 Posts
365 GTB, 12 cylinders of 365cc each = 4.380 CC

246GT = 2.4 litre 6 cilinder

the 12 cyclinder cars follow the 'cc per pot rule' so a 250 is a 250cc x 12 = 3 litre
the 6 cylinders are called Dinos after Enzos son, and are 6 cylinders and the name gives the size, 246GT = 2.4 litre V6

Simples, or not.....

·
Kitbasher
4,584 Posts
I must take a new photo, the remaining Revoslots have arrived since I took this.
ALL of the SCX F40s are here, in fact, there are about 80 different 1/32 F40s in that corner.
And I do agree, the SCX is one of the best and an excellent car for home track use.

Product Retail Display case Plastic Shelving

·
Kitbasher
4,584 Posts
garyhu52, that display case is one of 7, there is no cure... 😎

Reactions: GDSLOT

·
Kitbasher
4,584 Posts
Some of my 'ToDo' resins, lots more to find and photograph including a RACER White elephant NART 412P, a couple of Slot Classics, a Riggen 'womp' F40 NOS kit, A Parma 1/24 Vac Body, 'unknown' Dino 246, Unknown Superamerica 400 Convertible, OCAR (?) 275GTB LM and 166/195S LM, unknown 'Medallion man' 512TR

Gotta love a Ferrari!
Product Data transfer cable Material property Rectangle Fluid

Beautiful 1963 330LMB from PSK
Wheel Tire Car Motor vehicle Hood

Ferrari 250 TDF 1958 by BSR
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Hood

Ferrari 750 Monza by MMK?
Car Hood Toy Vehicle Motor vehicle

Translot 1956 Ferrari410SA by Ghia, This one will need a diet before being built as a slotcar!
Hood Motor vehicle Automotive design Bumper Automotive exterior

1962 Ferrari 250 GT Sperimentale by MS Slot
Wheel Car Tire Vehicle Hood

Another Translot, another overweight resin, a very pretty 1962 Ferrari 250GT SWB body by Giugiaro, who knew?
Tire Wheel Automotive parking light Car Vehicle

Ferrari Monza 860
Car Wheel Tire Vehicle Motor vehicle

Ferrari 166S 1948 kit by BSR
Picture frame Aircraft Font Toy Insect

Ferrari 290MM
Wheel Car Tire Motor vehicle Automotive design

·
Kitbasher
4,584 Posts
Joel, start an Alfa thread, it could be fun

1 - 20 of 40 Posts