SlotForum banner
61 - 80 of 1554 Posts

·
Slot King
3,722 Posts
F1, all 312s of some sort.
Wheel Tire Vehicle Automotive tire Motor vehicle

#26 is the saddest, it came in a great collection of F1s entirely scratchbuilt out of metal, no Ferrari was shown on Ebay, when the last parcel turned up with the damaged Ferrari thrown in as a freebie by the seller (aaaargh!)
And just for fun, one of the big girls (body is by Kogure of Japan)
Land vehicle Tire Wheel Vehicle Car

Vehicle Wheel Musical instrument Cutting mat Toy vehicle

Joel

·
Premium Member
182 Posts
Ferrari have been part of the motor racing scene for so long, it seems to me that a thread devoted to Enzo (and associated plumbing) is due, or even overdue. The marque has millions of devotees all over the world, of course, so a general discussion might well be worthwhile.

Would love to see your slot cars - of all types - and greatly look forward to reading your comments. A Red Thread with the Chiti/Selsdon 1949 Le Mans winner to kick things awf.

Thank you in advance. View attachment 290520 View attachment 290521 View attachment 290522
that is beautiful i love it

·
Registered
4,034 Posts
I was going to say I don't have a lot of Ferrari slot cars but a quick count up of cars and bodies has come to over 80😗and over a dozen diecast models in 1/32nd, 1/40th , 1/43rd and 1/50th scale.

Where it all started, late 1960's, although these cars are long gone.

Revel 250 GTO, I'm fairly sure this came as a body kit but I didn't keep it for long.

Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Toy

Airfix 250LM, would have been bought as a kit and would have shared my Clubman Special chassis with a few other cars

Car Tire Vehicle Wheel Automotive tire

Finally the Airfix Ferrari F1, strange how in the sixties so many F1 models were only called F1 with maybe a year added and not by the model number or name.

Vehicle Car Wheel Tire Racing

All the above are current cars, will have to start posting some photos, might take a while to do them all😆

·
Registered
290 Posts
Here is my contribution to this thread. Sixteen Ferraris altogheter.
Car Land vehicle Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive lighting

First some classics. Ninco 166 and Fly 250 LM.
Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Motor vehicle

Ninco 250 Testarossa and Fly GTO.
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Land vehicle

Fly Daytona and 512 Coda Lunga.
Car Wheel Vehicle Tire Motor vehicle

Scalextric 330 P4 and 308 GTB "Martini".
Car Tire Vehicle Wheel Motor vehicle

Scalextric/SCX rally GTO:s. The red Cimmaron car has a 3dp Mustang slot chassis.
Car Vehicle Wheel Tire Window

Revoslot F40 and Sideways 512BB.
Car Vehicle Tire Wheel Motor vehicle

And the last batch. Slotit F40, MB slot 430, SCX 360 and Carrera 458.
Wheel Car Tire Vehicle Motor vehicle

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
If Scalextric had made a 1958 Testa Rossa, this is what it might have looked like. It’s a Strombecker shell I picked up at a swapmeet with no running gear, on a Scalextric C69 250 GT Berlinetta chassis. I’ve tried to make it look like a Scalextric RTR from the era, rather than trying to detail it. The chassis was an auction site find and was badly warped. I’ve never got the car running right, but now I’ve dug it out I’ll have another try!
Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Motor vehicle

61 - 80 of 1554 Posts