SlotForum banner
981 - 1000 of 1165 Posts

·
Registered
3,780 Posts
I'm building the green David Piper #4 form the 1964 Goodwood Tourist Trophy. Well that's the theory anyway, got this far just over a year ago...

Hood Automotive design Toy Bumper Automotive exterior

Airfix kit body, but I have a couple of spare 'chassis' inserts although I'm thinking either a MRRC Monza chassis as I can then just about have a full interior or go 3DP. Don't hold your breath though, decals and clearcoat this year, body trim '23, chassis '24, interior '25 and first track test '26 o_O 😄🤣

·
Kitbasher
4,585 Posts
I saw both Family and Street Walkers back in the day, great gigs....

Reactions: HiFi

·
Slot King
3,371 Posts
A few that got away, saw them either too late or the seller wouldn't ship outside the US.

Manufactured in Japan by Gakken and sold in the US under the Parkway brand name, although I have never managed to get hold of a complete car, I do have a couple of chassis, they are quite decent.
Motor vehicle Hood Vehicle Automotive lighting Bumper

Wheel Tire Motor vehicle Automotive tire Vehicle

Unknown 1/24th 250TR, quite possibly by Auto Hobbies
Automotive lighting Automotive design Motor vehicle Automotive exterior Paint

The P4 is hiding behind the leading T70.
Car Wheel Tire Vehicle Land vehicle

Joel

·
Slot King
3,371 Posts
Living in 2 different countries is not as easy as it looks.
I left France in late March and the grass was well under control, returned mid May and it's going wild! It rained Wednesday night, by Thursday morning it was visibly growing.
Little bro came to the rescue with his trusty Renault R35
Plant Tire Wheel Plant community Vehicle

Annoyingly, the old thing packed (not for the first time) in the middle of the orchard with about a third of the grass left standing.
Plant Natural landscape Tree Groundcover Landscape

So ,I decided to have a look on "le Bon Coin" for a micro tractor and found this interesting little device.
Wheel Tire Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive tire

I am very tempted, not as good as an F430 but a close second, and a bit cheaper to boot.

Joel

981 - 1000 of 1165 Posts