SlotForum banner
1001 - 1020 of 1155 Posts

·
Slot King
3,363 Posts
A picture of my neighbours. Cows are fine from afar, if they are near your house, they bring hordes of unwelcome flies (unlike sheep wo keep the flies to themselves).
Plant Sky Natural landscape Tree Grazing

The Ghost tree???? This wreck of a tree only shows up in the evening light (blends/melts into the background during the day.)
Its stunning, I wish it was in my garden.
Sky Cloud Ecoregion Natural landscape Tree

Joel

·
Slot King
3,363 Posts
The plans came out of an interesting Belgian publication called Auto Shema, the drawings are credited to Ray Godart.
There were only 2 issues, and sadly only 3 Ferraris plans, but there are plenty of other very interesting cars in there, well worth tracking them down.
Here is a little sampler of the content.
Front cover
Car Tire Vehicle Hood Wheel

T70 page
Motor vehicle White Car Automotive design Hood

Matra page
Tank Motor vehicle Vehicle Automotive design Combat vehicle

And Marcos
Tire Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Wheel

Joel

·
Slot King
3,363 Posts
A couple of weird but interesting ones. I am not totally sure what they are called (I'll leave you guys to work it out)
Tire Car Vehicle Land vehicle Wheel

Wheel Car Vehicle Tire Hood

Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Hood

Wheel Tire Vehicle Land vehicle Car

Again, that last one could make a good scratchbuilt project based on an existing shell (which is probably why I save the pictures).

Joel

·
Slot King
3,363 Posts
Talking of MMK, the guy who runs the company used to attend the Bordeaux vintage race meetings, his son used to sell all sorts of reject bodies for very little money (eventually he got greedy and sold nothing).
As well as MMKs own product, they use to cast for other manufacturers
Here is one, it's a Slot Classic 250TR body cast as a paperweight. You can really see the quality of the Slot Classic bodies.
Car Hood Automotive design Wood Classic car

Joel

·
Slot King
3,363 Posts
A while back, I attempted to transform the mundane Strombecker 250 into the 198 LM winning version.
I have never been pleased with the results (too square at the front) which is why it was never finished.
Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Motor vehicle

Sewing machine Motor vehicle Gas Household appliance accessory Machine

Note the dreadful Scalex driver's head. What was I thinking?

Joel

PS: Just noticed the Rikochet MK2 useless motor, what was I thinking?

1001 - 1020 of 1155 Posts