SlotForum banner
1141 - 1160 of 1535 Posts

·
Slot King
3,705 Posts
I was a bit bored so I thought you might like to see a picture of my lunch, but that would be boring.

So here is a picture of some cows outside my French house (whilst I am sitting here in the UK)
Sky Plant Tree Natural landscape Dairy cow

The Alfa I took round what's left of the Charade track.
Tire Wheel Plant Car Vehicle

The barn attached to the house. (I should have converted that one)
Sky Plant Building Window Tree

Joel

·
Registered
4,013 Posts
A recent arrival but the question is do I go with the rather fragile looking standard rear wing but matches the markings

Vehicle Toy Automotive design Motor vehicle Automotive exterior

or the Monaco rear wing which will at least be attached to the body but need a change to some markings

Vehicle Car Automotive design Motorsport Racing

SRC chassis going to be hopefully cut to take a Policar with 3D front end.

·
Registered
4,013 Posts
Must admit I was thinking Monaco wing as that way if I have to play with the engine moulding to fit the Policar chassis it won't effect the wing mounting, anything for an easier life.

Think I need a new memory module as I forgot all about my latest vintage arrival...
Vehicle Car Tire Hood Wheel

Toy Automotive lighting Motor vehicle Wheel Bumper

Monogram 1/32nd scale complete with box and paperwork.

·
Registered
3,059 Posts
A recent arrival but the question is do I go with the rather fragile looking standard rear wing but matches the markings

View attachment 309579

or the Monaco rear wing which will at least be attached to the body but need a change to some markings

View attachment 309581

SRC chassis going to be hopefully cut to take a Policar with 3D front end.
Standard wing, more fragile but more beautiful, besides veterans know how to race them properly so any deslot shouldn’t be grave and the wing will be safe.😉

·
Registered
4,013 Posts
Daniel, The smaller wing bracket fits in a slot at the rear of the engine moulding with two small pins, mind you the front wings no better. Will have to get the Policar chassis sorted out first and then see if the motor moulding can stay as is. Either way I don't think either front or small rear wing will be glued to the body, maximum flexibility needed I think. There again although it will be minimal the Monaco wing will lower the CoG and move weight forward of the rear wheels.

·
Slot King
3,705 Posts
A few years ago, the theme for the Bordeaux race meeting was the Tour de France Auto. As part of the research I did, I saved those pictures of available diecast models (the manufacturers have already done all the hard research work).
Car Vehicle Land vehicle Tire Wheel

Tire Car Wheel Automotive parking light Land vehicle

Car Vehicle Tire Hood Toy

Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Automotive design

Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Land vehicle

Car Vehicle Wheel Land vehicle Tire

Joel

1141 - 1160 of 1535 Posts