SlotForum banner
1161 - 1180 of 1535 Posts

·
Kitbasher
4,619 Posts
I drove a California in the hills above Modena for about an hour, and I fell in love, what a great car....

·
Kitbasher
4,619 Posts
Lucky you. Question is, knowing your fondness for the car, have you ever driven an F40?
Sorry to say I have not Joel, It is still on my bucket list so for now my RC and Slot car F40s are as close as I can get...

I have just cleaned and re-ordered the 1/32 collection. First Display case;
Scalextric, Scalextric re-liveries, Fly, Fly Limited Edition, Fly re-liveries.

Automotive lighting Automotive tail & brake light Product Motor vehicle Hood

Second Display Case;
SCX, SCX Limited editions, Slot-it, Slot-it limited editions, Slot-it relivery, Policar, Policar Limited edition, MTR32, Revoslot, Revolslot re-livery, line of oddballs - Cartronix, SSC73 Stainless steel with Scalextric body, Monogram 'Snap tite' Kit conversion, Monogram Snap Tite Kit, Womp, MTR Vac bodies..., Carrera 1/24, Kyosho 1/28 RC, Lego, Monogram, Bburago, Kyosho (1/100), Micro Machines.

Product Vehicle Car Automotive design Automotive lighting

Pretty sad really, I still have not found somewhere to display the Pocher 1/8th or the Tamiya 1/10th RC and I really must build up the bagged Riggen 1/24th kit :)

·
Slot King
3,705 Posts
Can you knock on his door and ask to borrow it? Just tell him the guys on Slot Forum would like to know how it goes.

For my sixtieth, my daughter gifted me an all Ferrari driving day. The 458 was amazing in the way you could accelerate from really low revs in a totally smooth way. on the other hand, the 360 had to be worked harder to avoid dropping revs between gear changes. (Still preferred the 360 though)
Lighter coloured Lusso
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Land vehicle

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Hood

Joel

1161 - 1180 of 1535 Posts