SlotForum banner
1401 - 1420 of 1554 Posts

·
Slot King
3,722 Posts
I need to go to Ikea, but back here in rural France it requires a 2hr + drive. Because of the holiday/weekend the whole of the country is on red traffic alert. Seems it not just the British cluttering French roads, other countries are at it too.
I think I'll wait until next week.

In the meantime, have a picture of a P2 (I want that spark plug sign on the wall behind the car)
Tire Wheel Vehicle Car White

Joel

·
Slot King
3,722 Posts
I strongly believe in having a balanced view on life :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: and in order to show this, I have peppered this thread with non Ferraris.
Here are a few more to keep things on an even keel.

Question is, will Avant Slot release it in those colours? If they don't, they deserve a spanking.
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Automotive tire

Car Vehicle Tire Hood Automotive tire

Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Automotive tire

On to more worthy cars (I mean who wants to be seen driving a BMW these days?)
A whole line of beautiful Alfas.
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Land vehicle

Or a stunning Fulvia Zagato.
Tire Wheel Car Cloud Vehicle

Or even a Toyota in great colours. (I want to drive for team Tortoise, I would fit right in)
Tire Vehicle Car Wheel Hood

None of these cars have been made by the "mainstream" makers, why not? Carrera seems to be the only ones with a sense of adventure.

Joel

·
David H
4,212 Posts
This is purely a guess, but 3M changed its logo in 1978 from blue to the red version which sponsored the 1979 Charles Pozzi/JMS Racing Ferraris at Le Mans, so perhaps it was a general brand awareness sponsorship rather than for a specific 3M product.

1978 – Seeing Red - The blue 3M logo is replaced with a new, rounded logo in a specially formulated color – 3M Red.

1401 - 1420 of 1554 Posts